No announcement yet.

mmorpgs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I never got fat playing those games. But I destroyed my lungs and drank way too much caffeine.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Looking to get back into an MMO. Anyone currently playing one? If not, I'll probably go back to WAR.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Looking to get back into an MMO. Anyone currently playing one? If not, I'll probably go back to WAR.
        I have City of heroes and WoW, I'd add some game time to either if a few from here were playing. I don't have Wrath oh lich king though.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh FSM! Not WoW. Anything but WoW. Hahaha.

Comment

Oh FSM! Not WoW. Anything but WoW. Hahaha.
            City of heroes is the only other one I have. My CPU won't anything crazy graphics wise like AoC or Champions.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Yeah, I never got fat playing those games. But I destroyed my lungs and drank way too much caffeine.
              Rob Hughes: The Hard drinkin/hard living MMMMORPGGHERRR.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Rob a Hardcore MMORPG'er? Psssh. I did that for three years on FFXI.

Comment

I said hard drinking/hard living. Not hardcore as being able to sit there for 20 hours stright without taking a bathroom break.

Comment

Exactly. Plus I was getting laid regularly during it. It worked.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I said hard drinking/hard living. Not hardcore as being able to sit there for 20 hours stright without taking a bathroom break.
                      But that is hardcore living for an MMORPG'er. The next step up from that is to take your bathroom break WHILE playing the game, a la Cartman in the WoW episode.

Comment

B_Metal, what is your current computer specs? And Rob, is CJ still playing WAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Exactly. Plus I was getting laid regularly during it. It worked.
                          Please tell me, it was while your were gaming. To quote the ladies man. You were getting the job done while having a job done to you.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Please tell me, it was while your were gaming. To quote the ladies man. You were getting the job done while having a job done to you.

that happened a few times but not with Lesley. She has self esteem. haha.

Comment

Bill Clinton is proud of you, Rob. He is proud.

Comment

B_Metal, what is your current computer specs? And Rob, is CJ still playing WAR?
                                My processor is an AMD Athlon XP 2700 2.16 GHz overclocked to 2.3 I think. 1 GB of Ram, video card is nvidia 7600 gs. I could upgrade the ram to 2 easy as I have room but the problem is my motherboard will not take a faster processor(apparently the processor I have in it is the best this motherboard can do) so I'd basically have to rebuild to get a better processor.

Comment

Working...
                                X