movie sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
    Even math in your humor...BTW you are not the only math geek here. It was the only class I cared about in high school...I'm rusty but I'm sure it would all come back quick like....

Would you do logic problems on a first date or would you save that for at least the third date?
    what kind of logic problems? i am trying to build myself a formula to calculate the risk of asking out a girl... does that count?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haaaa, WTF!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I loved the safe dating age formula...very funny. I'm going to have to explain that to my 41 year old neighbor that's dating some 19 year old crackhead.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Shit, you can't be a math nerd Bryan...you like rap music and shoes.

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm undercover, I went to private school my whole life. Failure was not an option...My mom went through crazy shit to put me through private school so I had to kick ass. I was the ghetto kid amongst the silver spooners.

Comment

I apologize.....

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
              <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MMxenX5zSpc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This is the only rap Ari has in his entire CD collection. Seriously he has one of those 200 cd books, all rock. One CD single, Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio featuring LV.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  I'm undercover, I went to private school my whole life. Failure was not an option...My mom went through crazy shit to put me through private school so I had to kick ass. I was the ghetto kid amongst the silver spooners.
                  Man you too, I went to private school up 'till 8th grade
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Bunch of pansies. I was schooled in the ghetto (until 6th grade). I learned that I deserved to be beat up because I'm white. It was a good lesson to learn.

Comment

Yeah, elementary was cool. But I went to an all boys college prep high school. Sucked balls when I was there, but I'm thankful for it now...

Comment

Did you have to cross 8 mile?

Comment

haha. I wasn't in Detroit. I was like 40 miles away. On a military base barracks. Good stuff.

Comment

Ahh come on, I went to a high school in the ghetto... Harbor City! I was the minority and I at one point along with about 5 or 6 of my friends had the whole damn school about to kick our ass!

Comment

Haha. Same thing happened to us in 9th grade., We were sent home early by the principal because the cops thought it was a good idea. Haha.

Comment

I got hit by an apple during lunch once. True story!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X