No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah their spicy fries are mind blowing. And a "small" cup is hilarious. Unfortunately for Five Guys I finally tried a local place called Burger Guys that opened a while back by some previous 5 Star chefs that got sick of cooking elite stuffy food, and motherfucker it was outstanding. And their milk shake was the best damn $5 shake I ever had. They even fry their fries and onion rings in duck fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      They even fry their fries and onion rings in duck fat.
      Ok...

I just came a little. Gonna go clean up.

BRB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Man, just wait till you hit Shake Shack. Holy cow. It blows Five Guys out of the water, and that's coming from a Five Guys fan.
        No Shake Shacks in NJ. I has a sad.

Jen hasn't gone to 5 Guys either, so we're planning on rectifying that tomorrow.

Billy, the duck fat fries sound... intriguing. Since you brought up Burger Guys, it reminded me of Burger Chef (R.I.P.), my first fast food experience when I was a little children(!). Also, the absolute best french fries I ever had prior to yesterday was, of all places, one of the restaurants at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. My family and I went one summer when my brother and I were kids, we hit a restaurant for lunch and DAMN (insert pun about food being out of this world here). I must've eaten my body weight in food that day, as no other place ever came close. Not even my beloved WindMill from my college days (which you should all check out if you're in NJ).

Comment

• Went to Mongol King for Mongolian barbecue and had a huge plate of chicken, noodles, garlic, broccoli, bell pepper, squash, onion, garlic, cabbage, and more garlic along with a side of white rice, soup, and two sesame biscuit things.

I am fat again.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• YES
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jake is THE NOM KING!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• NOMGOL KING

That sounds like some shit out of World of Warcraft.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• It's funny 'cos it's true!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• We had Behihana cuz an employee is leaving us after today.

Man, am I getting tired of that place.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• fucking hate Benihana. It's overrated, overpriced, etc.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        NOMGOL KING

That sounds like some shit out of World of Warcraft.
                        More Borderlands, really.

Comment

• Five Guys today. Sometime late tonight, perhaps after the consumption of beverages, I will probably test whether the fries can be reheated and not be gross. I have my doubts.

Comment

• They can, 'digger. Jen reheated some for us tonight, and they were DAMN tasty.

Comment

• My bosses are all Five Guys whores. Every time I do their expenses after a business trip, there's always a Five Guys meal receipt in the batch, it never fails.

Comment

• Jen and I gotta watch that shit for awhile, alas. Gotta save some bucks, gotta shed some pounds. Such is life.

Comment

Working...
                                X