Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

what up doggs

Pretty good weekend so far. i cleaned up a ton of shit around the place, did dishes, laundry, got hi, people hooked me up with some pretty great punk albums, TL/Rx tonight and a dude I know from work is going and mentioned that he's bringing his sister who "is around your age". This should be interesting.

u?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

I'm at work doing some SQL Database work/training. I'll probably be here for another hour or so (been here for 3 already).

Tonight: I'm playing some D&D 3.5 for a few hours.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Just finished watching Black Dynamite, and am going to watch Halo Legends next. Other than that, just chilling out with the Mrs. (long fucking week at work - I needs my downtime). In deference to Jake, might do some cleaning up around the house Sunday.

Jeez it's been YEARS since I played D&D. I'm jealous over here, Matt!

Comment

Took the kids to T-ball, dropped them off with my mother in law. Will probably do the horizontal tango with the wife all day until my junk is raw. Then maybe watch some movies or play some games to relax.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Cooking dinner...

GETTING LAID!

GO ME!!!

Comment

Good man. You fuck that dinner hard.

(also good work on the getting laid I gotta fix that before I start ejaculating holes in the drywall)
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Took Edison to the vet for his annual checkup and shots, came home and napped since I slept horribly last night. Just came back from getting my hair trimmed, so it looks FABULOUS if I do say so! Right now, getting ready to throw a bag together to head out to George's. Tomorrow, he and I and his cousin are going out to a big car show/flea market! Yaay!

EDIT: Also gonna get some studying done on the train out to George's - can't let that slide!
              Last edited by Lisa; 03-27-2010, 03:11 PM.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                Cooking dinner...

GETTING LAID!

GO ME!!!
                Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

I AM rather pleased over the fact that the wife unit is coming back into town tonight. Planning on cutting my gaming session a bit short so that I can come home and thoroughly debrief her.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

I AM rather pleased over the fact that the wife unit is coming back into town tonight. Planning on cutting my gaming session a bit short so that I can come home and thoroughly debrief her.
                  You debrief the SHIT out of her!

Debrief her until she can't walk...

Comment

Did pilates and a podcast
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You look like a pilates guy Ed. And believe it or not I mean that in a nice way.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Bought some books (Y the Last Man 9 and 10, Scott Pilgrim 3) and tickets to the Rollins talking show happening on my birthday. About to fire up the PS3 for a while and enjoy a relaxing evening. Hooray for me!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Rollins talking show happening on my birthday.
                          NICE. Enjoy, and give him a hug for me!

~

Comment

big manly hug not some sissyass hug though

~

Comment

Also tell him he
                                Spoiler: Jake hasn't watched the fucking show yet!! 
                              went out like a man in SOA. Best death scene EVAR!!
                              Last edited by B_Metal; 03-27-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X