No announcement yet.

A NOES remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, it's kind of funny that Kyle Gallner (from Veronica Mars) is in this and Jennifer's Body.

Comment

PM sent.

I really can't wait for this flick. I'm a huge NOES fan and this is one of my most anticipated movies in a long time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm not a big horror guy, and I'm really not a big slasher guy, but Freddy is probably my "favorite" of the big three. I've only seen the first one and the last one though.

I'm looking forward to Haley in this a lot, though. This is definitely the best cast of the PD remakes -- besides Haley, they've got Clancy Brown in it, and Connie Britton is playing Nancy's mom (meaning she gets to deliver the big "THIS IS WHO FREDDY WAS" monologue, which she's going to nail).

Comment

Last one being New Nightmare or Freddy's Dead? And you really should give part 3 a whirl. Best one of the series next to the original.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Watch #2 immediately.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If the New Nightmare design somehow time-traveled back to the Dokken-era, I think Dream Warriors would have been the greatest horror movie of the 80s.

@ #2: You could teach a Queer Cinema class for an entire semester with that one film.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

HOLY SHIT CLANCY BROWN IS IN IT?!

Even more sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Last one being New Nightmare or Freddy's Dead?
                  New Nightmare. It aired on IFC, of all places. But I'm a big fan of all that metatextual, modern mythology, power of our collective imagination shit.

Comment

New Nightmare was a great idea held back by sortashitty script.

Comment

'NOES 3: Dream Warriors' is the the best of the films, PERIOD. Give it as much shit as you want, but that Dokken title song is AWESOME and you know it.

Pumped about Clancy Brown being in this.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I want the first trailer to be narrated by the Frontline guy. I'm sick that way.

Comment

Haha. I'm Chris Hanson, Mr. Krueger please have a seat.

Comment

No, Frontline, as in the dude from Little Children. Not Dateline.
                            Last edited by BudLeonard; 07-22-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Oh, I fail hard. haha.

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/07/22/first-photo-jackie-earle-haley-as-freddy-krueger-in-a-nightmare-on-elm-street/ pic of freddy
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X