BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    It doesn't need to be shutdown. They just need to take their goddamn time and stop trying to compete with Marvel. Fuck, give Timm and Dini some money to write a competent script OR just rework a fucking animated flick into live action.

I do want my live action Flash flick as he was the only good part of JL.
    They won’t take their time. They wanna dive in dry, no warning no nothing.

No wonder Flash runs so awkwardly.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      If it wasn't for Wonder Woman exploding (which they never expected, even after seeing the finished film), it would be over. They're kinda stuck with it for the time being.
      I wonder if Patty will take the sequel in a new direction and make it its own thing? I still think most of Wonder Woman is tedious and boring.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Along with Call Me By Your Name, Wonder Woman is easily the most overpraised film of 2017.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Gadot was just a terrible choice for the character.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She's actually... bearable in her solo film, and that is 100000% on Jenkins. Hell she said somewhere she wouldn't have cast Gadot were she not apart of the package.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• well yeah, it is totally on Jenkins because she was a wet fart in JL.

Comment

• Not gonna lie. It was kinda nice to see Justice League flatline. So those "Gadot is the new Downey!" asshats got proven wrong. Brought down several pegs.

Wonder Woman was, with all due respect, a fluke.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yes, I am the asshole that would love to see this. Will it ever happen? Probably not.

Comment

• Man, these leaked scenes from JL are ridiculous. Why the fuck was this shit cut? More Cyborg actually doing shit, a great looking Flash scene even without the polished FX...fucking WB.

Comment

Man, these leaked scenes from JL are ridiculous. Why the fuck was this shit cut? More Cyborg actually doing shit, a great looking Flash scene even without the polished FX...fucking WB.
                      Nice to see that reel leak again.

Also, nice to see WB stopped fucking lying and admitted that the Snyder cut was practically finished and could be released.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's a slap to the dick that they're being bitches about it

Comment

It's a slap to the dick that they're being bitches about it

They're going through regime change as a response to the last year. So, new people might put it out.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://variety.com/2018/film/news/jo...ps-1202692188/

I'll believe it when I see it. Phoenix was so wishy-washy on Dr. Strange as we all remember. And he was Nolan's first real choice for the Joker in The Dark Knight.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ehhhhhhh

Comment

• So Michael Bay may direct a Lobo movie? Bring it on. Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X