Blu Rays: the MUST HAVES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Already covered it.

Low bit-rate makes it looks like an upconverted DVD. Weakest of the Blue Underground BR offerings thus far.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dammit.... I fucking love that movie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Dammit.... I fucking love that movie.
          Low bit rate be damned.

The heart wants what it fucking wants!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Buckets!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just adding this to the appropriate thread (so it doesn't get lost):

'Flash Gordon' is a visual treat on blu ray. It was simply gorgeous on my HDTV at home.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Punisher: War Zone = 10 bucks on blu at Best Buy......Also picked up PUSH for 12 bucks. GO BUY NAO.

Comment

• It might have been the low expectations I had, but I really liked Push a lot.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Same here. I know we'll never get the sequel it deserves though. That movie was pretty fucking badass.

Comment

• Forgot to mention that I scored the entire BSG set on blu for only 132 bucks. GO ME.

Comment

• Want it bad. How does it look?

Comment

• Not sure yet (comes in this week) but my buddy who just started watching them said they look amazing.

Comment

• Told Ingrid about that BSG deal. She was unhappy because its cheap but not.

Comment

• thanks for reminding me...a buddy of mine has this on blu-ray and I've been meaning to borrow it from him.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Told Ingrid about that BSG deal. She was unhappy because its cheap but not.
                                Got it off amazon last week. Saw it at best buy for 250 yesterday. GO ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X