South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Season Whatever

Fuck me. Last night's episode with the Jersey Shore was fucking hilarious. Snooki depicted as a rat creature that humps everything was hilarious. As was Kyle's transformation into a guido.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also loved the explanation of Kyle's Mom being a Guidette before she moved to South Park. "S-Woww Tittybang"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Spot on...

Comment

Looks like I'll be heading to South Park Studios after work.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

SNOOKI WANT SMOOSH SMOOSH

Comment

What sold me on the episode was the last three minutes. That sense of timing and writing has been missing from the show for five years.

It's Parker and Stone at their meanest.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Fuck, when the planes started coming I was dying.

Comment

I loved the shit with Theresa and crew from Real Houswives of NJ - fantastic!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Speaking as a New Jerseyan... fuckin' loved this episode. Their take on Snooki had me rolling, as did Kyle losing his shit and getting all Newark up in here!

Comment

"holy shit, the Inception stuff was fucking hilarious. The doctor humming the score while the other one tried to explain the dream levels had us rolling. Little Mackey is fucking great and awwws to him being raped by the giant owl.

*dun dun da da da dun dun dun BOOM*

Comment

Also lulz to Freddy Krueger being an assassin for the government.

Comment

I was rolling last night - the convoluted explanations from the "Dream Team", the hoarding, lil' Mackie, Woodsy Owl (flashback!), the doctor riffing the Inception soundtrack...

Two for two this season so far. Really hope they keep the momentum going.

Comment

Man, this episode tonight...

Spoiler: Talk about LOADED! 
                            References to A Clockwork Orange, the BP spill and the PR campaign afterwards, shout outs to the previous "moon" episodes, Cartman finally getting shit from his Mom, Cthulhu and a bunch of Lovecraftian horrors, cajuns, and... the Coon returns! AND IT'S A TWO-PARTER!!!

Firing on all cylinders, this season is!

Comment

STARTS AGAIN THIS WEEK

yesssss

Comment

Working...
                              X