Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Pixel Junkies

The Pixel Junkies A gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

View Poll Results: What game are you most interested in?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 0 0%
Assassins Creed: Unity 1 14.29%
The Sims 4 1 14.29%
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor 1 14.29%
WWE2k15 0 0%
Sunset Overdrive 2 28.57%
Little Big Planet 3 0 0%
Alien:Isolation 2 28.57%
Destiny 0 0%
Evil Within 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2014, 12:20 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The Pixel Junkies Episode 3: How Am I Going to Afford This?

Rob and Will are back with a new SUPER SIZED episode brought to you by: THE UPCOMING FALL/HOLIDAY GAME RELEASE SCHEDULE.

Rob enjoys playing with dolls and doesnít care that the pools are missing, Bungie is going to bring the pain with Destiny, and Will talks Rob into taking a spinning limo for a ride in Roundabout.

Will and Rob are going to be sucked in by the next eventual release of Disney Infinity when the Star Wars license is used, Will thinks Rob is completely off his rocker in regards to Hyrule Warriors, and Rob cannot be swayed by Willís insistence that Forza is a worthy series due to the fact there are no hood mounted machine guns.

A new Smash Bros. game does nothing for either of the Junkies, an Oculus is needed to go back to the Nostromo for Will, and Rob sucks at basketball.

Tiny Tina ruined all good will for the Borderlands series for Will, Civilization is too hard for Rob, Mecha-Spacey is an interesting proposition, and Will is chomping at the bit for the Warlords of Draenor.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:51 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Awwyeahson
Old 08-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Prepare some food, and get a beer. It's a long one.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:18 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss
Old 08-24-2014, 01:19 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Where the fuck is my download option?
Old 08-24-2014, 01:47 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Hating on Dynasty Warriors?

I understand it isn't everyone's cup of wonton soup, but LuBu ain't havin' that shit.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:51 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Where the fuck is my download option?
Old 08-24-2014, 02:26 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hit up main site of BDR for now. Submitting this to iTunes this week.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:15 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Billy went out of his way to evade Alien: Isolation news. I don't give a fuck what he says.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-24-2014, 04:33 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The Madden fans are still as shitty as the COD fans. The COD fans just tend to be younger. The MADDEN fans will fucking ragequit on you so bad.

Also, this shit needs to be split up. So long.

Old 08-24-2014, 04:53 PM
My wife's son

Like most popular console games, the fanbase is a cesspit.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Rob is wrong on Far Cry 3 too. Hell, he'd eat up Blood Dragon too.

Old 08-24-2014, 05:10 PM
My wife's son

Rob needs to stop talkin' shit about Far Cry 3. He don't know shit.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-24-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Turns out he played Blood Dragon, but not the main game. WTF?
Old 08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
is ready for turkey

Yeah, I dug Blood Dragon. Never played FC3.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
is ready for turkey

I believe I said that in the cast. And yeah, told you that 3 hours was too long. hahaha.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:38 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I believe I said that in the cast. And yeah, told you that 3 hours was too long. hahaha.

By Hour 2, it just turned into my 12 and 15 year old cousin talking about video games until it became white noise. Needs a split!

Old 08-24-2014, 05:45 PM
My wife's son

I'm commenting as I go, son. You should play it if it ever goes up for sale. The villain is charismatic and creepy as hell.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:48 PM
is ready for turkey

Duly noted. This fucking cast is gonna make me go brokeeeee
Old 08-24-2014, 05:59 PM
My wife's son

Nah. Stay frugal. Play one at a time until you've mastered each like we did when we were kids.