Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:29 AM
is a bio-hexacrypt.

D.T. can rock until they drop

I loved Mass Effect 3. The ending was a little too Matrix-y with the little kid instead of the Architect and all the shit about no choice and fate and whatnot, and it took some mental gymnastics for me to accept and somehow grow to like the choice I made for the finale, but otherwise it was a more than worthy addition to the series, and a great wrap-up for all the characters I'd really grown to like over three games.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I'm going to try and join the Guild tonight. Yesterday, it wouldn't let me access any online shit in-game.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-19-2017, 03:12 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Same. I had to completely turn off my ps4 And reboot.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:20 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

uggggggggggh coffee and Battlegrounds ended with 3 kills, and 8th place.

Playing Dead Cells now. Super into it. Rogue Legacy with Dark Souls and Castelvania.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Batman VR- pretty cool! It's mostly stationary but you can walk around if you have the room. There's no fisticuffs but batarangs come into play a little bit. It's mostly investigation stuff, which was always my favorite part of the Arkham games. I'm already on Act III after about an hour. I don't know how many acts there are but, yeah, I don't expect this to be a very lengthy experience.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:17 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Still having a blast with Injustice 2.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:15 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Alright, Dead Cells is the goods. It's early access but I don't know what else they could be doing to it.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Still having a blast with Injustice 2.
I want to finish story mode before moving on, but Braniac keeps fucking up my Level 8 Batman.

Old 05-22-2017, 03:33 PM
is fancy

Little more than half way through the story at the moment. Trying to level up all of my favorite guys so I can play dress up.

MUST GET THAT MR. FREEZE SKIN.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:40 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Beat route 'A' on Nier: Automata. Really dug it, the graphics are a gen behind but the story and constantly changing gameplay made up for it. It's really unique as it goes from 3rd person action to side scroller to top down bullet-hell game on the fly during sections and really keeps you on your toes.

Also dat android ass.

Immediately started my next route/playthrough (which is as a diff character from another perspective of the events of the original playthrough); cool to see that all my levels, upgrades and sidequest progression carried over. Can tell this one will be fun to tackle for a long time still.. I think there are A-F 'routes', plus G-Z joke endings? Already accidently beat route 'G' by going the opposite way of an objective which prematurely ended the game with my character abandoning his mission - never to be seen again. Oh Japan.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Beat route 'A' on Nier: Automata. Really dug it, the graphics are a gen behind but the story and constantly changing gameplay made up for it. It's really unique as it goes from 3rd person action to side scroller to top down bullet-hell game on the fly during sections and really keeps you on your toes.

Also dat android ass.

Immediately started my next route/playthrough (which is as a diff character from another perspective of the events of the original playthrough); cool to see that all my levels, upgrades and sidequest progression carried over. Can tell this one will be fun to tackle for a long time still.. I think there are A-F 'routes', plus G-Z joke endings? Already accidently beat route 'G' by going the opposite way of an objective which prematurely ended the game with my character abandoning his mission - never to be seen again. Oh Japan.
Was that the one by walking to the crane? I got it too.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:43 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Was that the one by walking to the crane? I got it too.
Exactly, yup. My gamer-logic kicked in where before going to a mission objective I will try to go every single possible other way first, was not expecting the game to 'end' when I did that 1 min into a fresh playthrough haha
Old 05-23-2017, 08:40 PM
is fancy

Played a few rounds with Anderson in Injustice 2. Loving this game still
Old 05-23-2017, 09:31 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Played a few rounds with Anderson in Injustice 2. Loving this game still

Found out something, so now I'm trying to get Batman from 13 to 20.

That way, if you have a guy at Lvl 20...you can use Source Crystals to Lvl 20 other characters directly.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:59 AM
is fancy

Oh shit. Need to focus on one guy now.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:04 PM
It's in the bone!

Anyone grabbing Friday the 13th tomorrow? PS4 peeps? I'm on the fence. Fucking HATED Dead by Daylight on PC, but F13 is my favorite horror franchise by far.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:08 PM
is fancy

Reviews are needed first.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:09 PM
is fancy

Shit looks janky still.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:09 PM
Fleshlight King

Yeah I need reviews. I have no idea what it is.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Fleshlight King

Won my first battlegrounds. Got lucky with where I chose to land. It's an town near the water with lots of buildings, and I've had good luck finding gear there before. I get plenty of gear and healing items. Turns out I am square in the middle of the circle. I set up camp in an attic watching the stairs. I watch cars go by, I hear shootouts in the town, I see people run passed. Eventually someone tries their luck in the basement and I destroy them. The barrier is INSIDE the house, so I take all his painkillers and energy drinks and pop them, and run out, taking a lot of damage. I get onto a hill, and toss some smoke grenades. See someone come out behind a tree and try to see the smoke, and take him down. I heal and pop the rest of my painkiller, and get full health. Me and two other guys. Second guy kills third, and runs behind a rock as I mostly take him down. He pops his head over the rock, I stand up, pull the trigger and kill him. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.