Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:02 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.180180d17b93

It's Kushner and yes this makes him a flight risk. If he wanted to due to his background, he could flee to Israel never to return.

Or he could become a wannabe DB Cooper, get his ass stomped in and then we have to read Ivanka's book about being a single mother.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-21-2017, 07:40 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Great article on Angelina Lazar (the only traitor to publicly go down this week): https://cointelegraph.com/news/my-wa...-it-all-part-1

She enters a plea agreement tomorrow. No idea on time.

Old 05-21-2017, 08:05 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Weekend Roundup

1. Reminder: When Impeachment goes down, it's going to be a unique IC related Impeachment. One that we've never seen before in this country.
  2. More shit is coming out that McConnell's PAC was taking money from anti-Ukranian forces in Russia. 250,000 K is accounted for in accepted money.
  3. Trump has been no-showing speeches all day on his World Tour and subbing in Ivanka. Length of Ivanka latest speech: 4 mins.
  4. The way I'm seeing it from a week full of people chest beating, MSM shitting on Citizen Journalists while taking their material and reporting uncredited and general fuckwittery...we're at a major turning point.
  5. Trump has to know that he's under indictment. I don't think someone has slammed him with papers yet, but he has to know that shit's happening.
  6. From what's out there, it appears that Flynn, Giuliani and possibly Manafort have ratted people out.
  7. From what's out there, it appears that Roger Stone has been coughing up whatever he can to keep his ass out of prison.
  8. That transcript PDF I posted earlier in the week. Apparently, someone put up the full 38 minute audiotape on BitTorrent....so that can only go so well for Ryan, Chaffetz and others.
  9. A lot of traditional Republicans are expecting a drawn out trial similar to the early Watergate happenings to start in June. I don't think we're getting that. The idea of a prolonged series of trials feels incredibly narrow as there isn't much of a case to build, the paper trail and evidence is there for the capital crimes charges.
  10. The Supreme Court will be taking an active role in what happens next, as Mueller and others don't trust the Congress to handle it.
  11. Final note: Remember when things didn't play out like a bad season of "24"?

Old 05-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Stone has been running his mouth about Trump all weekend on Twitter. It's been weird to see. Another rat trying to jump ship, I suppose
Old 05-22-2017, 07:03 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

And I still have redneck ex-coworkers who are posting stuff about HRC's private server and trying to equate that to the traitor in the White House.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:05 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Trump canceling all these events! Shame he and Hillary have such low stamina haha these fucking idiots.

I told a friend this morning, the bald faced hypocrisy would be entertaining if it wasn't leading us to ruin.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:40 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

While everything's in a hold pattern until the afternoon, the usual outlets are smacking around an older story that seems to be picking up more traction.

File this one under "Substantiated Rumor":

Apparently, Melanie and Donald Trump were going to get divorced. He's got her under NDA, but they initially thought until Spring 2016 that he wasn't going to win.

Now, they're caught in a public bind as she doesn't want shit to do with him and he doesn't want her around to kick up public attention and make story go wide.

Every MSM outlet has it, but they don't want to color the current news cycle in either Trump's favor or possibly get sued out of existence and give FOX News/other assholes' fodder for coverage.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
While everything's in a hold pattern until the afternoon, the usual outlets are smacking around an older story that seems to be picking up more traction.

File this one under "Substantiated Rumor":

Apparently, Melanie and Donald Trump were going to get divorced. He's got her under NDA, but they initially thought until Spring 2016 that he wasn't going to win.

Now, they're caught in a public bind as she doesn't want shit to do with him and he doesn't want her around to kick up public attention and make story go wide.

Every MSM outlet has it, but they don't want to color the current news cycle in either Trump's favor or possibly get sued out of existence and give FOX News/other assholes' fodder for coverage.
Not surprised by this at all. Her body language towards him kinda makes it obvious that she can't stand the man anymore. The fact that they lead separate lives (and she lives elsewhere) only add fuel to the fire. It's obvious that there's zero love between them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 05-22-2017, 09:53 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Also, this:

Optics, man. Fucking optics.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I love that photo almost as much as the video this morning of Melania slapping his hand away.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:57 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Also, this:

Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 05-22-2017, 12:08 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
I love that photo almost as much as the video this morning of Melania slapping his hand away.
That shit was a beauty.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:21 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Also, this:

Looks like a still from a James Bond flick.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:58 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Also, this:

That's my favorite. And yet, it looks 100% in context.

Old 05-23-2017, 05:25 AM
Fleshlight King

The clip of one of the Trump aides when Trump said "we just returned from the Middle East" and he tries to play off the face palm by rubbing his hair is A++.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:25 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Made me laugh
Old 05-23-2017, 10:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I've been trying to find a quality feed to watch Brennan talk and I'm not getting shit so far.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:48 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

5pm EST is turning into the new release valve of the day.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:56 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Late day roundup

1. First details came out about NY AG Schneiderman's plans. First, he's building a state RICO case against Trump. Asset forfeiture is key word. Back taxes, all sorts of goodness.
  2. Because Rex Tillerson forged official NY State documents to move money between Exxon friendlies and Team Trump, Schneiderman has subpoenaed 1.1 million documents from Exxon. Exxon is now under investigation as a facilitator to criminal enterprise.
  3. The RICO cases outside of the top brass getting hammered could take a decade before they conclude. The scope is just that fucking large.
  4. But, they don't impact impeachments and resignations and whatever. Basically, it means after Trump is thrown out, NY State is going to take his cash and assets.
  5. After the Giuliani memo debacle of today, Trump has now defied 4 court orders in the last week.
  6. Scuttlebutt suggests that Flynn and Giuliani spilled their guts on literally their last 30-35 years of political existence. They named everyone.
  7. Yes, everyone thought this would be going quicker. It's just the fucking scale of this beast that drags everything out. There's maybe 1% innocent in the matters at hand. It's just sorting out who's going into the Paddy Wagon at this point.
  8. I hope everyone is ready for Summer Political Theater.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:56 PM
Fleshlight King

What memo from Rudy?