Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:33 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Yeah, that opening said to me this is going to be a crazy ass episode.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:38 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I think two main-ish characters died on Supernaturals season finale tonight. One I saw coming and it rang so true for the character, the other I did not and I did the same NOOOOO yell Dean did.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:10 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Fargo was goddamn great this week. THEWLIS is creepy as fuck. Shit is about to go down.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:29 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
I think two main-ish characters died on Supernaturals season finale tonight. One I saw coming and it rang so true for the character, the other I did not and I did the same NOOOOO yell Dean did.
Spoil me bro.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:51 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Here's one of the replacements for one of the deaths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Spoil me bro.
  Spoiler: Supernatural Spoilers 
Crowley and Castiel are dead. Lucifer killed Castiel, Crowley killed himself to be with him (nah, he killed himself to keep Lucifer in an alternate Earth. He did this before Castiel died.)
Old 05-19-2017, 02:43 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Bleh. It ain't gonna last.

Thx Fil!
Old 05-19-2017, 04:30 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Spoiler: SPURLURRRS!!! 
Crowley's death felt earned, his admittance that he hated trying to keep being King of Hell was his mea culpa to the brothers for all of his bullshit, killing Cas felt like shock value
and Supernatural usually doesn't do that. So who knows.
Old 05-19-2017, 04:43 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
  Spoiler: SPURLURRRS!!! 
Crowley's death felt earned, his admittance that he hated trying to keep being King of Hell was his mea culpa to the brothers for all of his bullshit, killing Cas felt like shock value
and Supernatural usually doesn't do that. So who knows.
  Spoiler: More Supernatural Spoilers 
They also have a nephilim to deal with next season who's all powerful so who knows where this will go and what will and won't stick.

I always love seeing Bobby. I wanted him to go through the portal. Although, maybe Mary and Bobby can team up and kick some ass together on this other Earth.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

We started watching Riverdale and it's like...actually good? Archie is a dipshit boring white boy that plays the acoustic guitar, but everyone else is interesting and it's all well acted. They know all the teen tropes to hit, and when to make it very silly and when to take shit earnestly. Needless to say I was not expecting bullet wounds to the head, dumped bodies, and bricks of heroin in an Archie tv show.