Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dating online weirdos/loser/interesting people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys I'm not gonna plow zanie I just wanna hang out and talk about stuff

Also, y'ain't local to the L.A. area?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

God this place is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow... I've just met jerks and George. V met the motherlode!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I need to write a book on all my dating. I have met so many girls that were really, really, really great...then vanished. I wrote about the one, but so many did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post

DEPENDS. I KNOW HOW LOCAL SHE IS FROM YOU. And I've stalked her (NOT REALLY ZANIE), she's HOT (I DON'T REALLY KNOW/ *HIGHLIGHTS BOOKMARKS...OOPS, I SHOULDN'T TYPE THIS...*).

And, can you feel the love, tonight...
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

See, I'd just rape Nerdious to get out my frustration but he's just out of reach.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

I hear Ed's been quite lonely....

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  I hear Ed's been quite lonely....
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HOLY SHIT. THE RESEMBLANCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                      God this place is great.
                      I can't stop laughing at this...so fucking perfect...and Zanie is pretty cool. I met her once at one of Ari's get togethers...speaking of which, Ari should probably hook one up so we can all mingle in a neutral area with plenty of people to ensure no funny business goes down...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        See, I'd just rape Nerdious to get out my frustration but he's just out of reach.
                        BACK THE FUCK OFF JAKE...THE AZN IS MINE!

...but I'll loan him to you for a pack of smokes and your jello for the next week....
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Deal, I hate Jello and I don't smoke.

(yo Zanie let's just bang and prove all these clowns wrong cool? cool.)

~

Comment

• Let's talk about you and me...let's talk about...

Comment

• i need a shawl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                                Pedo-Riker FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X