Oscars Be Racist 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscars Be Racist 2016

Have a hard time seeing The Revenant taking home the top prizes because Iñárritu just swept a year ago. If it happens, so be it, the flick was great, and DiCaprio (and Stallone) is the only guaranteed slam-dunk win of the evening.

Still can't get the Spotlight love and have a weird feeling the vastly superior (and timelier... and livelier... and more personality-infused) The Big Short could upset and take Best Picture.

Would be nice to see Mad Max: Fury Road sweep the tech awards and since Scott was snubbed (the actual honest-to-God snub this year, sorry race-baiting, headline-grabbing asshats), Miller could deservedly take Best Director.

Oh, and don't underestimate the love for Brooklyn. It could upset, i.e. Best Actress.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

I've never heard of Brooklyn. I need to finally watch Revenant and Big Short.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I've never heard of Brooklyn. I need to finally watch Revenant and Big Short.

Brooklyn is a movie that felt like it was made in 1955 and we never got to see it until now.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Forget this post. Making it private for everyone.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
        X