No announcement yet.

Nirvana vs. the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even the shit is hilarious and sometimes that alone can go a long way toward redeeming terrible cashgrabbing famewhores who could only string together a couple chords on a good day.

Yeah, I said it.

Next week's soundtrack will be nothing but glam metal.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

This thread is a capsule of hate.

Comment

STEEL PANTHER and The Darkness put on the best fucking live shows. As did Manson in his glam phase.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If you let it get to you Billy then you're easily manipulated. Don't give in. Get down.

EDIT: The Mechanical Aminalz-era tour was god-tier.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ
            Even the shit is hilarious and sometimes that alone can go a long way toward redeeming terrible cashgrabbing famewhores who could only string together a couple chords on a good day.

Yeah, I said it.

Next week's soundtrack will be nothing but glam metal.
            I love when I turn on VH1 Classic and they're playing some really obscure 80s hair band that had like two music videos or something...a band like Roxx Gang. You'll watch this video and go...you know, off of their entire album, THIS was the best song that they could do. THIS was the song that their label thought would be a hit. It's funny as hell.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

yeah it was. I know people hate on Manson (and that's fine) but Animals is one the best albums of the 90's.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That was the only MM album that I liked. Very solid.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I can't really hate on him per say, just that his schtick has lost its appeal.

If he'd continued to go off into other genres like he did with that glam production, I'd have stuck with him.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                    Never got into Nirvana. Give me Alice in Chains or Soundgarden any day.
                    R.E.M. fan myself.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I can't really hate on him per say, just that his schtick has lost its appeal.

If he'd continued to go off into other genres like he did with that glam production, I'd have stuck with him.
                      I gave up after Holy Wood. That's the last album I actually bought and still listen to. Nothing beats the three punch of American Family, Antichrist, and Mechanical IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie
                        R.E.M. fan myself.
                        Their first two albums are great, and they have some good songs here and there throughout their career (AFTP was pretty good), but they pretty much lost my fandom with SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE, the single worst song ever written...much worse than WE BUILT THIS CITY.

Comment

If I ever forget you, Jefferson Starship...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hate R.E.M.

FUCK YOUR FREQUENCY

Comment

If I ever forget you, Jefferson Starship...
                              JANE is a killer song. Apart from that, yeah...

Comment

ROB: You are wrong, old REM (like, prior to Out of Time) is awesome, and a lot of the stuff after is great also. RE: Soundgarden - I like most of their stuff, but I can see where Chris might not click with you. Ironically, Rusty Cage is one of my least favorite of their offerings (along with the also very popular Jesus Christ Pose)
                                EVERYONE HATING ON NIRVANA: You're very wrong, listen again to songs like On a Plain or Drain you for evidence.
                                RE: MM - my dad loved Beautiful People so much he asked for Antichrist Superstar for Christmas. I obliged.
                                RE: Hating on the ravens - us ravens fans are used to it, but at least we're not as bitchy and victim complexy as steelers fans.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X