Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call us at 206-350-8858, leave a message, get featured on the podcast!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the good doctor here is going to make a fine addition to the forum!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

We need more voice mails! Come on fuckers! Ed's the only one that has been doing these, I'm sure there are a bunch of you that want to ask some stupid shit, so DO IT!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, what's with you people? Not that I don't mind hearing myself, mind you.

Of course, you really enjoy my voicemails and want me to continue? If so, thanks
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I've gotta get back into the voicemail thing. I'll come up with something good.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I, like CJ on xbox live, don't know what to say.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                206-350-8858
                That's right, call us! Say whatever the fuck you wanna say and then hear us either agree or make fun of you! Ask Ed, you may just get your own theme music. Haha.

Comment

He's right folks. I had a theme song which then was replaced by the Full House theme song. But I did actually have a song at one point.

Comment

You did, but the full house theme works so much better. Haha.

Comment

You may think that. Me? Not so much

Comment

Hey now, once everything comes into place and we have you on as a guest, you'll get your music back. But for voicemails? Full House it is.

Comment

The fact I can envision being a guest keeps me going through those lonely lonely nights.

Comment

Get in your calls!

Comment

VM was busy for sometime last night. That sounds good.

Comment

CALL US MOTHERFUCKERS!

206-350-8858

BAM! Leave a fucking message and hear yourself on the goddamn intartubes! IT'S FUCKING SCIENCE SHIT LIKE THOSE VOLCANO'S WITH BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR BUT NOT AS MESSY BUT WAY MORE SEXUAL!

Comment

Working...
                                X