No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck yeah. Trying to get Ceej into that show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Show him the pilot then.

Hands down one of the best fucking ones in methstory.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Continuum

(Plays in Canada so far)

A cop from a corporate-run Vancouver in 2077 (the world is now corporate-run, and Noth America is now all in one Union) capture the leaders of a terrorist cell that's wreaking havoc. As they're to be executed, the 8 leaders and her are thrown back 60 years in the past by using a smuggled device. So she has to hunt them down, and eventually poses as a local cop. Also, she's somewhat wired with lenses and radio that all operates on a tech and frequency that's expeimental, invented by a genius teen, so the 2 starts connecting a bit. And the 8 starts wrecking shit up. In an impressive way.

I saw the previews, saw who played the lead, and gave it a chance. Not bad. Not bad at all. It doesn't look cheap, and having a modern setting's gonna help with the budget I guess, but overall I liked it waaaaaaay more than I expected. I'll watch the season, unless it's start shitting the bed. And for once, a series shot in Vancouver that's set there.... there's just so many of them nowadays (BSG, Supernatural, you name it...). The terrorists are acutally fighting against the corporations-led system, so technically, their goal are moral and right, but the means....

And the cop?

Rachel Nichols. Yes. That Rachel Nichols

That show just got bought by Syfy, so you heaten will be able to watch this soon.

Having finished season 1, and with season 2 ordered.... I think it's a good waste of you time.

It's probably one of the best show (or movie) about time travel. Look it ain't Primer, but still, all the basic questions about time travelling and it's implications once you're in the past are tackled right on.

The pilot is great, as is the finale. The middle episodes are good, with some of your average case-of-the-week eps. but all of them are related to the main story, mainly, having a future cop fighting future terrorists.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I forgot how cute she was. Nice.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Go figure, she's hot in ANY hair color. And as a gentleman with artistic sensibilities, I'd love to see which drapes matches the carpet...

Comment

• Finally opened my Rome blu rays. Wow. Holy tits.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Welcome to the pause button at Atia's intro.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• XIII!!!!!

Comment

• Collection Intervention is great. Last night's Transformers dork was ridiculous.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Welcome to the pause button at Atia's intro.

Comment

• Fall show screeners are finally out and about.

First up:

The Mindy Project = God fucking awful. There are moments of hope, but it needs help and it needs it fast.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          XIII!!!!!
                          Missed Pullo and Vorenus more than I knew.

Comment

• The Mindy Project looks like shit. I don't really care for Mindy to begin with, but I'd rather watch that show with the monkey and Andy from Weeds.

Comment

• still probably gonna squeeze off a batch while watching it
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                The Mindy Project looks like shit. I don't really care for Mindy to begin with, but I'd rather watch that show with the monkey and Andy from Weeds.

That came in on a multi-disc with a bunch of other shit. Most of that stuff aired during the Olympics.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X