Friday the 13th: The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th: The Game

The reviews are OK, but signify future improvements. Still, I want to put together a mob to fight Jason.

Who else is going to get the game?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Even while reading how broken the servers are today, and complaints about bugs with people losing progress, and Jason being too OP and this and that, I still really want to get it cause it's goddamn Friday the 13th.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Even while reading how broken the servers are today, and complaints about bugs with people losing progress, and Jason being too OP and this and that, I still really want to get it cause it's goddamn Friday the 13th.

Exactly! I'm just trying to figure out what service to get it on.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Well, if and when I do buy it (more likely than not), for me it'll be on PS4 since my PC is on its deathbed and can't even fire up properly if I don't go into the boot menu every time.

I have at least one other RL friend who will most likely be grabbing it when I do, but if we can convince some of our other friends that played Dead by Daylight/the Forest/etc with us on PC then we might have a decent PS4 group.

Lotta ifs though

Comment

I might be persuaded but honestly I play very little due to work but still.....it's Friday the 13th.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck it. I just bought on PS4. Gonna support my favorite slasher

Comment

I'm waiting a bit for server issues to resolve. But, I'll buy on PS4 when time is right.

Comment

Either I'm lucky or the server issues are greatly exaggerated. Have been playing pretty much nonstop without issue within a few min of having it installed. Already played a bunch of matches over a couple hours - died my first go, survived the round timer second go, died third, died fourth but got resurrected as Tommy Jarvis and escaped with someone on a boat, still haven't got a crack at playing Jason

Comment

I caved and got it for PS4. Now, I actually have to play it.

Comment

It's like Hide and Go Seek, but the way I play it.

For reals, though. The game is pretty damn fun as long as you can connect and stay in game.

Comment

After 2 days and like 20+ rounds I fucking FINALLY got to play as Jason. By then I had leveled up enough to get Jason Lives version, and proceeded to go 7 for 7 on murdering. Sooooo fucking good. The last kill was a girl hiding in a closet trying to run out the clock, saw someone was in the building, smashed through the door and all the walls and heard a soft whimpering, speared her right through the eye hole.

Uunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh I need it
                      Last edited by Trejo; 05-28-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

There's no way I'm not getting this game. Only issue is I don't have a PS4, so I guess it's just gonna be me and a bunch of randos.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Or get a PS4 noob.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So, when is this mass F the 13th game going down?

I would've been on last night, but I passed the fuck out. So, meh.

Comment

Seriously considering getting this.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X