No announcement yet.

The Untitled BDR Shadowrun Campaign WIP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Created this 2 objective "test mission" today. Still has some bugs, but overall proud of my progress thus far in the editor.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

BABY STEPS DAMMIT. hahaha. I am loving the fuck outta this though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's a standard : Kill the badguys, get the codes, save the hostage.

The Fahey's conversation is buggy still, but that can be fixed.

Comment

good work. I am still playing the game instead of learning the editor.
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

start learning fool. You're gonna be our conversation editor guru.

Comment

Hahahahahaha ha the Fahey portrait hahahaha

Comment

fuck yeah mang. hahaha

Comment

I love that it's not Young Fahey, it's Grizzled Backwood Fahey.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Young Fahey may or may not be in the game. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

Make it an AI, à la Lawnmower Man!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Fahey is young old. It is the true way.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

"I am now that you are here." Even sounds just like him!

Comment

Ceej is coming over tonight, gonna work on this some more. Really looking forward to finishing one mission soon.

Comment

Make a mission where you have to kill all of the things to finally get a new Ep of BDRcade.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha, gonna be a while for that unless you fucks donate money to fix my rig. Shit is broken and only works half the time for streaming. It's not worth the anger to try to get it to work. sorry brosef.

Comment

Working...
                                X