No announcement yet.

EEEEETHREEEEE13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so hesitant to pre-order via amazon. Like, how is it only 7.98 for 2 day shipping on a fucking console? 2 day shipping on a pre order of a blu ray is 8 bucks....

something doesn't seem right. I am also not a prime member if that matters.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I feel as if I'd be better off pre-ordering with gamestop
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I am so hesitant to pre-order via amazon. Like, how is it only 7.98 for 2 day shipping on a fucking console? 2 day shipping on a pre order of a blu ray is 8 bucks....

something doesn't seem right. I am also not a prime member if that matters.
        Because they have flat rates with the delivery companies. It doesn't matter if its socks or a console. And don't order via GameStop, you'll get fucked. Was reading on twitter that GameStop is getting way fewer consoles for preorder than amazon specifically. Apparently amazon is the go to seller for ms and Sony.

Comment

Whatever feels right bro.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

so two days shipping means day one right? I'm so confused with this terminology!!!! hahah

Comment

When its this far out it always says two day. For shit like this you get it day of release.

Comment

Can someone finally get on that hack to get a 360 controller to work on the PSwhatevers?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

A bunch of my co-workers get to go to E3 for free and I kinda hate them
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jzmVcasl3ZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Eat yo self some shit, Donny.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lBoL1Ic9uWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

that is hilarious.

Comment

cute
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll def be grabbin smash for my 3ds

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X