• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, even FFXV looks good.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Someone needs to put a chart together comparing console-exclusives and multi-platform releases for lazies like me. Cause 399 US DOLLARS is far more tempting right now even though my PS3 is basically just a blu-ray player.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O_j9uKBmUEk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gotdamn
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Cause 399 US DOLLARS is far more tempting right now even though my PS3 is basically just a blu-ray player.
          This.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Oh shit. Mad Max? No real details but I'd love a new next gen "Twisted Metal" game without the stupid bullshit that comes with that series.
            The details are it's the fucking Just Cause guys so FUCK Twisted Metal bullshit this is open world insanity. WHO RUN BARTERTOWN

I got a PS4 and Xbone pre-ordered. Probably cancel Xbone and get it with tax return next year or something. I really don't like the dual shock controller, but my wifi is really bad. It's common for me to flat out not have a signal in my living room, and just play single player shit. That 24 hour check in is the killer for me. Plus that hundred buck difference means I can get at least two more games. As much as I love PC gaming I haven't sat in my living room and just played games in like six months. I want couch gaming back.

Comment

OK, pretty good internet. Also the "apply gangsta lean" pic, but it's on my phone will have to upload later.

Comment

How does the amazon pre-order stuff work Billy? Like does it charge my bank account now for the full amount or just partial amount or what? I do want to pre-order the PS4.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

no PS eye with 399 version I guess. Shouldn't be a big deal but it seems weird they weren't mentioning that.

Comment

How does the amazon pre-order stuff work Billy? Like does it charge my bank account now for the full amount or just partial amount or what? I do want to pre-order the PS4.
                    You get charged the day it ships, just like everything else. Pre-order away!

Comment

so no charges (even like one dollar) goes on your card? Awesome. I never pre-order on Amazon. I always do in store.

Comment

so no charges (even like one dollar) goes on your card? Awesome. I never pre-order on Amazon. I always do in store.
                        Not one red cent. I order shit out months ahead on Amazon all the time.

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OegYm1dM9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

technically you need to pay to play ps4 online now I believe. But that gif is great.

Comment

Yeah, I guess the creator was just itching to use Airplane. It is beautiful.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X