No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It controls smoother than 4 and 5 and has REAL FUCKING ZOMBIES. OMGZ. Ceej and I dug the shit out of the demo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

fuck yeah, this bitch will be in my hands tomorrow. thanks amazon!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Man, hope you like it...but holy shit this game sounds awful. Not seen a single game journalist say something nice about it yet. The zombies have guns now? What in the fuck.

Comment

the zombies in LEon's campaign didn't have any. the infected in Chris's did because they are just like Manji from part 5. It makes sense if you give a shit about the mythology. But I'm also that asshole fanboy.

Comment

The length of mythology RE can keep me up on is "Umbrella is bad mmmmkay?"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              the zombies in LEon's campaign didn't have any. the infected in Chris's did because they are just like Manji from part 5. It makes sense if you give a shit about the mythology. But I'm also that asshole fanboy.
              Hahahaha oh man
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sorry, I dig the shit outta the mythology of the RE series. Even with the ridiculousness like the opera singing douche from part 0. Part 5 was meh for me until I hit the underground Umbrella base in Africa.

Comment

It's incredibly silly. It started out as a neat spin on a genre that wasn't being capitalized on.

It has since become something much less interesting to me the more dumb shit they slather on the top of what still works quite well at its core (limited ammo, shitty scenario replete with the most vicious fucking things imaginable ready to make you a part of their next bowel movement, some semblance of skill necessary to live, tongue-in-cheek B-movie dialogue, etc.).

I understand that kind of experience will never be again, I just preferred it when it kept to B-movie horror tropes and didn't look like a goddamn Bruckheimer movie. If anything, that's where a new Dino Crisis should emanate from. YOU HEARIN' ME, CAPCOM?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

gotdamn to that intro/tutorial.

Comment

digging it so far. Playing through Leon's campaign first.

Comment

The bit I'm playing right now is like RE 2 intro on FUCKING CRACK. Awesome.

Comment

I'd rather watch the RE2 intro.

On crack. Fucking crack.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

dude it's pretty sweet. It's as if RE2 was made today. So far, no issues except for the fact that it takes a few too many bullets to put down a zombie.

Comment

All you should need is one.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

even the original didn't do that, unless it was a lucky head shot. In this one if you don't get a direct shot, part of the head gets blown off as it comes at you. I dunno, I know I'm a fanboy but so far I'm having fun.

I'll keep updating as I play. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X