Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brutal Legend Demo! It's a hell of a lot of fun, Jack Black's not his usual irritating self, and it's metal as fukk. Can't wait to have this in my hot little hands in October.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
      The Brutal Legend Demo! It's a hell of a lot of fun, Jack Black's not his usual irritating self, and it's metal as fukk. Can't wait to have this in my hot little hands in October.
      *Goes to download now*. Glad to hear it's fun.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't get it until the 24th I believe. Unless you pre-ordered or got a code from Alex.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Can't get it until the 24th I believe. Unless you pre-ordered or got a code from Alex.
          Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fucking preorder bullshit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I pre-order everything for the most part. But I'm also the guy that enjoys his local Gamestop.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I pre-order everything for the most part. But I'm also the guy that enjoys his local Gamestop.
              My gamestop is ok, I just hate the whole "you only get it with preorder" bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Because they thought it better to retcon his ass to a smaller screen.

Juggs Fortenberry Mcnaut has more sway with the domestic audience, having appeared as a "tank" in the last few installments of the Marvel RPG-Actioners. Also:
                But, it's the Sentry.

You swipe your Stylus at the screen and he kills everyone there. Then, he spends the rest of the game having a mental breakdown.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, sounds about as boring as he is in the comics.

A+ for accuracy Vicarious Visions.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did Wet ever come out?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wet did. I'm picking it up next week hopefully. I know I'm in the minority, but I also loved Stranglehold.

Comment

• I'll give it some time, then.

Honestly, I'm thinking of taking the month off until Modern Warfare 2

Comment

• What about Brutal Legend? Alpha Protocol? DJ HERO?

I'm so fucking broke this season...all over again. Fucking video games.

Comment

What about Brutal Legend? Alpha Protocol? DJ HERO?

I'm so fucking broke this season...all over again. Fucking video games.

I'm talking about games for fun. I'll end up doing Brutal, DJ Hero and Beautiful Katamari for work.

Comment

• Ah, so you're not excited for Brutal at all? Or because it's work it's not as much fun?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                                But, it's the Sentry.

You swipe your Stylus at the screen and he kills everyone there. Then, he spends the rest of the game having a mental breakdown.
                                Where the hell did you get this? I can't even find reviews of it for DS. Then again, I didn't look very hard.
                                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Wet did. I'm picking it up next week hopefully. I know I'm in the minority, but I also loved Stranglehold.
                                Debating over whether or not to get it. Sounds like it's gonna be a bargain-binner due to Gauntlet-esque gameplay and some pretty awful QTEs.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X