No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gamerscore is now 27272. I like it when weird patterns show up.

Comment

• I just realized yesterday that all that gaming I did after I lost internet was for naught as my gamerscore wouldn't change if not connected to the net. AND I sold my 360 so even if I get another one later.....all was lost. *Mantears* Some of the hardest cheeves I've ever gotten took place during the net outage.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would fight a blind kung fu master for a new Freedom Force game.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I bought both of them a while back on Steam, need to go back and play them again. Was head over heels with the first one back in the day.

Comment

• It was just a fantastic combination of goofy silver age comics and rpg/strategy nerdery.

I did not know it was on the Steems. I must rectify.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Target clearance section is insane right now to make room for all the extra copies of Skyrim and MW3. I grabbed Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions for eight bucks. I left War for Cybertron behind even though it was only $12. Not sure if I screwed that one up. But I like Spider-Man more than robots so...

They also had the deluxe bundle of Skyward Sword for $50 but decided I didn't need another Wii controller.

Comment

• War for Cybertron was fun as shit until the last Autobot mission. Never did beat that one.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  War for Cybertron was fun as shit until the last Autobot mission. Never did beat that one.
                  Hate when that happens. I'll cheat code and lose acheeves in a heartbeat to finally beat one if I have to. I've had one to many 's because of final quest/mission syndrome.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about the new Xbox dashboard. It doesn’t seem as intuitive as the last one. Mostly because I had to think about where to find my messages for about four seconds. At least it looks pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Not sure how I feel about the new Xbox dashboard. It doesn’t seem as intuitive as the last one. Mostly because I had to think about where to find my messages for about four seconds. At least it looks pretty.

I like the new Netflix layout and that's it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Shit, posted over in the other thread about this.

I don't think I like the new Netflix UI at all. It's annoying to not know what categories you've seen or what's coming up. Anything that uses that keyboard up on top of the screen is horrible. Downloading individual apps and updates after updating the dash is STUPID as shit. And I have a bunch of multiple Netflix shit on my hdd with no idea what any of it is. The ESPN app was pretty cool, and I see MLB is coming if you care about that. Would fucking MURDER for NBA TV or season pass on 360.

Comment

• So Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime is 50% off this week on XBL. I tried the demo out before buying and am glad I did. How do you make a Smash TV clone about the Ghostbusters BORING? Mega fail.

Comment

• Tony Hawk HD should really just be Tony Hawk 1, 2, and 3 instead of this "best of" from 1 and 2, but I'll take what I can get. And I might actually want this on PS3, because no way in hell are you pulling off those combos with a 360 d-pad. I used to wrap my fingers in band-aids because where the screw holes are in the PS controller would rub blisters on my hands playing Tony Hawk.

Comment

• And there's zero chance we get the original soundtracks either. I fear the bullshit that will go into these.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Tony Hawk HD should really just be Tony Hawk 1, 2, and 3 instead of this "best of" from 1 and 2, but I'll take what I can get. And I might actually want this on PS3, because no way in hell are you pulling off those combos with a 360 d-pad. I used to wrap my fingers in band-aids because where the screw holes are in the PS controller would rub blisters on my hands playing Tony Hawk.
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                And there's zero chance we get the original soundtracks either. I fear the bullshit that will go into these.
                                Agreed, on both accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X