Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird shit you ate as a kid, or even now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey and PB sandwiches? I eat those suckers now like crazy. And yeah, there's nothing better than fresh honey.

That being said: Miracle Whip on white bread. Just Miracle Whip. Not as disgusting as Corey's (he wins unless someone cops to eating their own poop) but still pretty nasty in hindsight.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Mustard is fucking disgusting. Unless it is mixed with some kind of sauce or something. But just plain ol' mustard. ICK
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I don't know if I can be here, guys. Mustard is good, and that's coming from someone that used to loathe it.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
          Honey and PB sandwiches? I eat those suckers now like crazy. And yeah, there's nothing better than fresh honey.
          I have honey and PB sammys for lunch all of the time. It's tasty, easy and cheap. What is better than that?
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Mustard is good in things, but I can't eat it just smeared on bread. But I used to eat miracle whip sammichs too. I just didnt' think it weird.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Weird, kids.

Just weird.

Like "Klopeck-weird".
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                Thanks to my DAD.. bologna and cheese with miracle whip and chunky peanut butter sandwich
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  <doghavingsexandpuking.gif>

~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                    FIXED

Comment

Reminds me of a few weekends ago...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

You people should've had so much Juvenile Diabetes that Mary Tyler Moore would've been forced to cut your feet off.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I definitely should have. I ate so much terrible shit and drank so much soda when I was a kid that I'm lucky to still have teeth left.

~

Comment

So glad my parents only had diet soda around (no fiddle faddle...*sadface*). I'd be soooooo much more fucked.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Same here man. That's why I tolerate the taste of diet coke. It was the only soda allowed in the house.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X