Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Keep these coming! 1 100.00%
Stop. Stop everything and never do another episode. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
and to get technical: I'm louder because I have a direct mic source while Anderson, like he said, is using skype. If I bring his levels up to mine the buzzing/whitenoise from Skype is constant. If I bring my levels down to his then it's toooooo quiet. THere will be a happy medium and I'll find it. Just give me time. I also had to get that up before I went to the cabin and more excuses and more excuses.
Compression?
Old 06-30-2014, 01:39 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

What's going to be Episode 4 (in reality Episode 3) should fix most of the issues.

I'm dropping a few films that I was targeting, so Rerb can jump in more. While I will go off the reservation with some wilder ones, it's better when the other person can chime in.

Hence, why I spent more time talking about TF4 than I planned on doing.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:15 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

How's one man buying another man a fuck toy to say thanks for all the entertainment he's provided me creepy?
Old 06-30-2014, 02:18 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Vaughn banging Aaron Taylor Johnson is creepier than the fleshlight.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:22 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
How's one man buying another man a fuck toy to say thanks for all the entertainment he's provided me creepy?
Because you bought a dude a hunk of plastic to fuck. That's weird and creepy.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Because you bought a dude a hunk of plastic to fuck. That's weird and creepy.
If I buy you one too will it make you feel better?
Old 06-30-2014, 02:40 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Vaughn banging Aaron Taylor Johnson is creepier than the fleshlight.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:41 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Compression?

I'm going to try that for Part 2. But like Anderson said, we're going to try a new recording style for episode 4. This whole process is new to me as I've only ever done like 4 episodes with someone who isn't sitting in the room with me. Thanks for listening and not complaining too much
Old 06-30-2014, 02:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
If I buy you one too will it make you feel better?
Take that nice ginger girl out to dinner and have a wonderful evening. Weird online dudes don't need more fuckable hunks of plastic.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:52 PM
feels good man

You have offended me sir. I always need more fuckable hunks of plastic.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
You have offended me sir. I always need more fuckable hunks of plastic.
brofist

And it's silicone!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:53 PM
feels good man

SO LIFELIKE
Old 06-30-2014, 05:38 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
I'm going to try that for Part 2. But like Anderson said, we're going to try a new recording style for episode 4. This whole process is new to me as I've only ever done like 4 episodes with someone who isn't sitting in the room with me. Thanks for listening and not complaining too much
So if we offer you information on how it sounds we're complaining? I thought I was helping. Or am I reading that wrong? Could be because I towed the world today and it's fucking hot.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:07 PM
feels good man

you're reading it wrong. I've also only slept like 10 hours in 3 days so I was testy this morning. Could I have done the sound better? Possibly, but I had like one night to get everything done before I went to the cabin. It is what it is and it will get better. I appreciate the feedback.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:39 PM
feels good man

editing the new episode. Hopefully this sounds better level wise on Anderson's bits.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:47 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

IT BETTER BE YOU SONUVABEECH!!!! Or do your best man, I'm just trying to be helpful. :-D
Old 07-01-2014, 06:00 PM
feels good man

like we said we're gonna try a different method next episode. Just pretend these are like the very first episodes of the 'Caust haha. But even if the sound levels are still "eh" I'm pretty proud of the outro song on this one. May throw it up tonight as it's pretty much done.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:04 PM
RIP Ferg

You do know I'm not complaining and was actually entertained right? You guys should keep it going, but maybe don't be Ceej, be Rob and let Troy be Troy. I enjoy it. Ceej is Ceej for a reason. Don't be Ceej.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
You do know I'm not complaining and was actually entertained right? You guys should keep it going, but maybe don't be Ceej, be Rob and let Troy be Troy. I enjoy it. Ceej is Ceej for a reason. Don't be Ceej.
I'm gonna be me.

Old 07-01-2014, 08:01 PM
feels good man

I'm gonna be drunk.