Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She's Right, I'm Rob Episode 26: Would You Be My Spotter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. "Buttholes."

Also...
    And because I care...
    Oh, and Fuck You, Embed.

Comment

hahah, YES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

She's said "like" 40 times in the first 12 minutes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I would like to point out for the record that the two episodes you guys recorded after you got married, Lesley referred to herself as "Lesley Hughes" and you gave her ended shit for it and demanded she say Purdy Hughes. So you, sir, are full of shit.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

She waxes her butthole? Fucking nice.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Butt hole waxing count is 9 times as of now.

Comment

You're right not to trust Yelp.

Comment

We all have doors.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Lesley had a butler? I knew a rich kid that had a butler. When he was a teenager, he'd call the cops on him and say that he was home alone and some stranger was trying to break into their house.

Dude got arrested 3 times.

Comment

Final tally sent to the bdr Gmail.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        She's said "like" 40 times in the first 12 minutes.
                        We were drunk. It happens.

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        I would like to point out for the record that the two episodes you guys recorded after you got married, Lesley referred to herself as "Lesley Hughes" and you gave her ended shit for it and demanded she say Purdy Hughes. So you, sir, are full of shit.
                        That was like 3 years ago. I don't remember what I did this weekend. :P

She waxes her butthole? Fucking nice.
                        hahaah. Was news to me.

Butt hole waxing count is 9 times as of now.
                        So many more.

You're right not to trust Yelp.
                        Yelp is a bunch of shit.

We all have doors.
                        Lesley had a butler? I knew a rich kid that had a butler. When he was a teenager, he'd call the cops on him and say that he was home alone and some stranger was trying to break into their house.

Dude got arrested 3 times.
                        hahah, no she didn't. She did have a sweet house with a roundabout drive away which is where the whole "OMG YOU HAD A BUTLER!" ribbing came from. It fucking infuriates her which is why I say it. That being said, that kid sounds like a dick, lol.

Final tally sent to the bdr Gmail.
                        nice!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No butler for Lesley, huh? Shame. Was kind of hoping her butler would be akin to this guy:

Or maybe this guy, if she wore spandex with bat ears and fought crime (do they even have crime in Canada?):

Comment

It's good that this episode was posted so, when Rob and Lesley are victims of a bizarre ritual murder in their house, the police already have a good lead on the killer.

I'm pretty upset meeting me last summer didn't make it on Lesley's list of great things that have happened in the past three years. I mean, butthole waxing is a pretty big deal, I get it, but still...

Comment

hahaha. If I remember I'll bring that up next episode just so you can hear her stammer on about it lol.

Also, REMINDER: GET IN YOUR "BUTTHOLE" COUNT TO BRAINDEADRADIO@GMAIL.COM BY THANKSGIVING TO BE ENTERED TO WIN A SWEET PRIZE!

Comment

Working...
                              X