No announcement yet.

Pure and Utter Randomness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I visited Monchichi once...I'll never be the same. Swirlies were great there.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Sung to the Oingo Boingo classic "Dead Man's Party":

It's a mor-mon's party
      It'll be a bore
      Their whole family's comin', leave your liquor at the door
      Leave your liquor and weed at the door . . .
      (We're gonna play on our Wii)
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        That's it. I'm done. Fuck this website. I'm joining the AICN Talkbacks. Fucking Rob and Cj, bunch of Nazi lovers. It's a Gas my ass, Hughes.
        Sorry Ari, the cool kids these days post over at The Onion A.V. Club. Which for some reason never fails to make me laugh a lot.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Waffles touch my pee-pee, make kitty go PURRRR!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I need to go to the bathroom, but I almost just wanna piss my pants to remind myself how it feels.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• If I hit the lottery*, I'd buy Olivia Munn and make her follow Rob everywhere.

*of course not realistic but whatever.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                I need to go to the bathroom, but I almost just wanna piss my pants to remind myself how it feels.
                Warm. Then you have to change. It's not worth it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pissing on yourself whilst sleeping feels great till you wake up. Thanks for that Everclear!

Comment

• I can honestly say that no matter how fucked up I've been, either on drugs or alcohol, I've never pissed or shit myself. SO I have that going for me.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Never smoked a doob in my life. Probably will end up staying that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken
                        Never smoked a dude in my life. Probably will end up staying that way.
                        I call bullshit.

Comment

• Indeed, it would be.

Comment

• lulz indeed." -Devin Faraci

Comment

• Which is why if ever find myself asked by Paul Sorvino in a job interview if I ever had a guy smoke my pole. Gonna have to check the box marked "yes".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                                I need to go to the bathroom, but I almost just wanna piss my pants to remind myself how it feels.
                                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Warm. Then you have to change. It's not worth it.
                                Total worth it if you're really cold.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X