No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 21: Dream Warriors Don't Need Metal Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renn Faire is the exact same everywhere.

Comment

I had the third best beej of my life at the Renn Faire in Atlanta 4 years ago...

One of the thick corsetted wenches who sold turkey legs.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
        I had the third best beej of my life at the Renn Faire in Atlanta 4 years ago...

One of the thick corsetted wenches who sold turkey legs.
        I hope you were decorated accordingly for such an act of radditude.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Seriously. Renn Faire is nothing but horny, busty, sluttily dressed chicks raring for a go. And you can get that go while holding mead and a turkey leg. One of the first chicks I messed around with after "The Break Up" was a hardcore Renn Check and holy shit she was fun to have around at 11pm.

Comment

And if the one in MN is anything close to the one I went to? I may be in the Twin Cities this fall...

Comment

Our Renn Faire is fucking awesome though. I've been to other ones, and they just don't compare.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The one in Texas is fucking ridiculous. The campgrounds is just 100 acres of fucking.

Comment

ATDI. Nice.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

indeed.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Peter Jackson directing a Freddy Movie.

Goddamn, that would be something.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

His script idea was AWESOME.

Comment

Seriously, everyone who is a fan of NOES, needs to buy that documentary off of the main page. 17 bucks is TOTALLY WORTH IT. 4 hours of awesomeness. Plus there is a whole other disc with even more behind the scenes shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                            Our Renn Faire is fucking awesome though. I've been to other ones, and they just don't compare.
                            I know several people who work at our RenFest, and they cycle around to many of the other Fests around the country. All of them say that ours is the best: best food, best variety of entertainment, best attendance, AND (most importantly) the best post-Fest parties.

Vin: you also need to see our State Fair. Like our RenFest, we have a reputation for having one of the best in the country. Mutant food on a stick, buddy!
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

This sounds like the best film documentary since the one about Blade Runner. I love the hell out of that documentary.

It was that documentary that made me ask Ridley Scott just how close was he to casting Dustin Hoffman as Deckard.

But I claim ignorance on Brazil. One of my many movie oversights. Tried watching Fisher King and was off putting.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-10-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Holy shit, Ceej has had a month for Supernatural and is still on disc 1. Godammit

Comment

Working...
                                X