Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Workin' on the basement"="Still workin' on that novel"
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah haha. That's what I pictured when he said it again. And again. And again. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        One nerd knowledge fuck-punch: Sharlto Copley's been acting/directing for years, owned his own production company in South Africa, and blah blah blah *mouthfarts* testament to his *mouthfarts* ability and the production's steadfastness in going with an unknown...*mouthfarts*.

But really, who gives a shit? Ceej put Holmes on a Best of 09 list? Shit, he really didn't see much...
        Copley himself said he wasn't an actor according to an interview he had with The Onion A.V. Club. He was a tv executive and owned his production company in South Africa.

And speaking of Copley, have Alwyn call in. I want to hear if he really does sound like Wikus.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

VINDICATION. SORTA.

And I'll have to see if that can be arranged. Our buddy Clinton sounds alot more like Wikus though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well get him on too. I want to have Wikus call in.

Comment

I must have been drunk when I listened to the commentary then. Teh wiki sayeth he mostly acted in school plays and shit and that was about it, aside from "Alive in Joburg".

Apologies.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I NEED TO KNOW IF I FAILED! Will have to listen to the commentary this week if possible.

Comment

Here's The A.V. Club interview

Comment

I WIN!

Comment

Make a note of it.

It will not happen again.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHES! *mouthfarts*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Loved the reading of the book at the beginning but Cj needs to get more "righteous indignation" while reading it. Idol skit fell flat for me but so far so good. Will update as I get further along.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Loved the reading of the book at the beginning but Cj needs to get more "righteous indignation" while reading it. Idol skit fell flat for me but so far so good. Will update as I get further along.
                            Except the first book is pretty lighthearted. Indignation wouldn't work. And Idol skit was 5 mins of us just wanting to use the last line by Simon. Also, the callback to Ed out of nowhere. But we understand our shit doesn't gel with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Except the first book is pretty lighthearted. Indignation wouldn't work. And Idol skit was 5 mins of us just wanting to use the last line by Simon. Also, the callback to Ed out of nowhere. But we understand our shit doesn't gel with everyone.
                              It will later though. Also fuck your chocolate Jesus commercial, mostly because I can't get any good Easter candy right now and it reminded me of that.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And later readings will be recorded in the tone of the book. No worries. Already stockpiling music/sfx

Comment

Working...
                                X