This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Bloodborne platinum!

What a nightmare those chalice dungeons are, Jesus Christ. Solo'd through all but 3 of the bosses, including the second last one who is notoriously hard (my noob kill of it https://youtu.be/HQwqzO3IjtI) By the time I got to the final boss I was so impatient and tired of getting two shot while learning fight patterns that I summoned just to bang it out quickly.

Still have the DLC to do but I need a fuggin break...
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      And early access you pay like it's finished? And then once finished you already have it correct?
      You buy the game, and you get all updates. Usually price goes up once it's "finished." But I've been burnt, I don't buy early access expecting any updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Got my Bloodborne platinum!

What a nightmare those chalice dungeons are, Jesus Christ. Solo'd through all but 3 of the bosses, including the second last one who is notoriously hard (my noob kill of it https://youtu.be/HQwqzO3IjtI) By the time I got to the final boss I was so impatient and tired of getting two shot while learning fight patterns that I summoned just to bang it out quickly.

Still have the DLC to do but I need a fuggin break...
        Like a goddamn boss.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grabbed Mario Kart and Puyo Puyo Tetris for Switch. Mario Kart is fun, but I still don't love the series. The only one that ever really grabbed me was SNES, but this is the best one I've played since the original.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is the best puzzle game. I loved the import copy, and love this one even more.

Comment

• Grabbed the new Mass Effect. So far not bad. A bit janky.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am waiting on one more patch for that before I dive back in.

Comment

• I'm waiting for it to be 20$.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finished Dishonored 2. I don't know why, but I did. Game didn't click with me. I didn't even bother using stealth and I almost always stealth games if it can be done and is fun.

I'll probably go back to Mass Effect Andromeda now, another patch soon would be nice.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished all the Bloodborne DLC bosses and 100% both the main game and the DLC, so its safe to lay this one to rest now. Fired up Ratchet and Clank for something more fun and casual as a break from the Soulsborne stuff and enjoying it so far. My first R&C game

I still have Horizon that I'm not very far into, Mass Effect that I haven't even started, and a bunch of other stuff.. but NieR Automata went on sale today and I got a PS giftcard for my bday that should just about cover it.. sooooooooooo, yeah, that's gonna happen.

Comment

• haha, you beast.

Comment

• Ratched and Clank is the best. I'm on the last level at the moment and it was fun all the way through.

Comment

• It's really nice to relax and play something super cute and casual after all the nights of frustration and dying haha, plus it is gorgeous in its style

Comment

• it's just plain fun overall. A few wonky areas, but it's a great game to play and get lost in for awhile.

Comment

• Flinthook is a LOT of fun. It feels amazing to control.

Comment

• Going to order Injustice 2. Who's playing and on what system?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X