No announcement yet.

The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay dude from The Shield apparently shot his wife.

fucked up even more due to the fact his 3 kids were in the house at the time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Gay dude from The Shield apparently shot his wife.

fucked up even more due to the fact his 3 kids were in the house at the time.
      I bet his wife could've used the SHIELD.

WOCKA! WOCKA!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He was inspired by Cletus Van Damme.

Comment

• He was just getting her back for the blanket party she threw him.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://finance.yahoo.com/news/kfc-sa...tTNEcAFcqamolQ

I. Fucking. Knew. It. Nothing like trying to cash in on your grand-daughter's pain.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That's fucked up, but good on KFC for taking the high road and helping the kid out.

Comment

• Ever since the blasted "hot coffee" lawsuit, businesses have been extra-careful about claims of that type.

It is sad some people cash in on the pain of others.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• A wedding for the ages: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2269139
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The wedding night fight at the Blue Falls Grove venue started when a guest noticed that the 14-year-old was drunk. The woman scolded the boy’s mom for letting the teen guzzle beer at the reception.

“The mother responded with a punch to that woman’s face,” Eaken said.
                    Fuck man, best wedding ever.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gotta love how one guy tried blocking the entrance so that more cops couldn't answer and, when they got through, grabbed one of 'em by the dick.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Three of those dudes all have the same beard. DaFuq?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The thing I find most disturbing is that they were giving alcohol to minors and that at least one of the minors blew about twice the legal limit. That falls under a few things for me...1) endangering the welfare of a minor, 2) contributing to the delinquency of a minor and 3) distribution of alcohol to a minor.

The adults at the venue, most notably the parents, are going to be in deep kimchee.

If the venue has a liquor license, they may lose it because of that.

Comment

• Audio of Harvey is grossssssss. Ugh.

Comment

• The whole Harvey thing is gross!

Comment

• It's fucked up.

Doesn't help matters when you have Rose McGowan (who herself was a victim of Weinstein) running around on Social Media making outrageous statements trying to place blame on the likes of Ben Affleck and her own ex Robert Rodriguez, the latter being grossly inaccurate... and unfair to the man.

Weinstein is a monster who is in the process of paying for his horrible actions. But McGowan's career being DOA had nothing to do with that pig. She's crazy.

Meanwhile you have certified nut-job Meryl Streep (who has been living off planet for years) condoning Weinstein... while saying she had no idea. This being the same person who stood up in a standing ovation for Roman Polanski. Seriously... she can go fuck off, and I wish more would call that basket-case out instead of giving her countless Oscar nominations past the point of even parody. Kate Winslet made equally dumb remarks while admitting how strange it sounds being that she too worked for Polanski (and praised him in the same statement?!)

Jesus Christ this business. God bless those woman who did stand up and tell their story. Not an easy thing to do.
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 10-10-2017, 07:33 PM.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X