X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.chrismcveigh.com/cm/build...-_holiday.html

Comment

sweet
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xPhmpI4I1S8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

AWESOME

Comment

FUCKING WANT

Comment

Gotdamn, Onswipe is some terrible garbage.

Anyway, that looks awesome. I can't believe there weren't Simpsons Lego sets years ago.

Comment

Rob? Your prayers have been answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

nice. Hopefully it's not as small and expensive as the BTTF set was. I really want that firehouse.

Comment

So far, it looks like it's only the Ecto-1 and the Ghostbusters themselves. The firehouse wasn't mentioned, but I'm sure they'll release it sometime afterwards.

Worse comes to worse, buy a bunch of Lego sets and build your own. Like this guy did.

Comment

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/MBAXX/embed"></iframe>

Comment

Get ready to "Awww..", folks!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u-R3TVmZSL4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Totally just bought this today. Was going to pick it up in person but they sold out within 2 hours of all of their stock at the Mall of America. Now I have to wait a week. EEEEEEEEeeeeee

Comment

Probably my favorite part of NYC, next to Flight Club.

Comment

Working...
                                X