Holy shit, I'm scarred.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit, I'm scarred.

I've seen some shit in my life, but I'm pretty confident this will NEVER be topped.

I went to Outback in Inver Grove Heights with Pipes last night. I'm sitting there enjoying a Killian's Irish Red when in walks the following:

From the neck up was strange enough, dude had a bob haircut much like this: and a big bushy mustache. Okay, not TOO weird.

From the neck down, OH. EM. FUCKING. GEE. Dude was wearing some weird dress thing, with no real front on it. Underneath that he was wearing a pink tube top, and the dude had fucking TITS. Not "Haha, look that guy stuffed a bra"...no, these were honest to god tits, cleavage and all. Holy shit. Thank god Pipes was quick on the draw when I started emphatically muttering "omg, omg, look at the door, look at the door." Everyone's jaw in the bar hit the floor. No one could really comprehend what they were seeing. I can hear people in other booths asking their servers if "they saw the fucking thing that just walked in". The group of 4 40-50 somethings that had the unfortunate situation of being across from the bar from this guys' tits hanging out eventually had to come sit in the booth behind us.

I think it was the mustache that made it so fucking weird, tits and a stash does NOT compute. Pipes fully expected an 18-wheeler to be parked out side, but thankfully the guy left before I finished my steak, so we weren't able to confirm that.

All in all, one of the biggest "WTF?!?!" moments of my life.

Re: Holy shit, I'm scarred.

Shut the fuck up! That's fucking hilarious. Did you take a pic on the camera phone, or did you forget again?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

OMG... that woulda scared my appetite away !!!111!!

Comment

[img width=320 height=245]http://www.oddpic.com/data/516/memento.jpg[/img]
        "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

Trust me, you do NOT want pics. I spent a good portion of the evening trying to drown that memory with alcohol, and failed.

Comment

boo man boobs. Only real manshes wear skirts in Feb.

Comment

I still can't believe he/she was rocking the Magnum P.I. 'stache with clevage. WTF?!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This thread is still great.

Comment

lol
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

At least it wasn't Man Faye

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Why the fuck do you have to mention that thing at least once every 6 goddamned months!!?!?
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Because he reminds me of you. Especially, in your Naruto boxers.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Cool, I think my boss just saw that.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Did he high five you and give you a promotion?

Comment

Nah. If she had she'd probably have screamed.

~

Comment

Working...
                              X