Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 22: What'chu unskinnyboppin' 'bout, Ceej?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cj View Post
    bout time I get some respec!
    Hey man, you answered the challenge and you didn't just shit on the show outright like some have. You have my respect, AND you gave me a pretty funny show to watch even if it was old as dirt. I hope you guys got my 2 calls yesterday for the newest show because they really would go well as a followup to this ep.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    That was my idea last night. It made me laugh so I spent all day editing that stupid thing together haha. RIP LOST TALK
    It was great, lost talk AND the montage. All the dudes, sonuvabitches, and brotha's really brought me back.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
    I'm partial to the "son of a bitch" audio montage.
    T'was greatness.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, his Supernatural knowledge (even if he mixed up Sam and Dean) surprised me. Fucker done did his homework.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Yeah, his Supernatural knowledge (even if he mixed up Sam and Dean) surprised me. Fucker done did his homework.
        And more importantly he gave the show a real shot. So fuck yeah dude, mad props to Ceej. Plus Fawlty Towers is really funny and you guys should check it out on instant for a few good laughs. Glad I didn't get shit on with Ceej's pick.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also holy JCVD on Martin's voice. Best music on a voicemessage too.

Comment

Great ep. Tragic to hear the final Lost Talk. Get Ceej to catch up on every ep of Supernatural, then you can do a new segment called Assbutt: The Supernatural Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
              Great ep. Tragic to hear the final Lost Talk. Get Ceej to catch up on every ep of Supernatural, then you can do a new segment called Assbutt: The Supernatural Chronicles.
              Assbutt? Lulz, best line of the finale. Seriously.

Comment

Ceej surprised me, and not in that "hide the entire karate school in the closet to ambush passersby" way.

Hope he makes it through season 3 one day.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

IBC rules.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nice Thin Lizzy.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Uniracers was amazing. I remember getting it and a piece of shit 13" TV for the same Christmas. I spent hours and hours hovering over that tiny TV playing Uniracers.

Comment

Uniracers needs to come back.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

could someone post banner, description and link over at the other place? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm on it
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

thank you sir.

Comment

And done
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X