• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a dash of Chipotlaway.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Bleach did the job.
      And then you were stuck with acid washed fat pants.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Haha, pretty much. I only have one pair left that I refuse to get rid of. I don't wear them anymore, but I still fucking love them.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what fat pants are? Are they the pants with the huge leg holes at the bottom? Like bell bottoms but expanded to the nth degree?

I do remember seeing such stuff at the Industrial clubs. Not me, it was either bondage pants or the skinny jeans.

Comment

Have you tried Google?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              If by Google, you mean Wikipedia. But son of a bitch I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                I'm still trying to figure out what fat pants are? Are they the pants with the huge leg holes at the bottom? Like bell bottoms but expanded to the nth degree?
                Ed, come on. Surely you've come across this reference before.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was just making sure. I never wore such things.

Comment

Here's the pair I have left. But this wasn't even my biggest pair.

And here's a comparison with a pair of normal jeans.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good lord. Friends of mine had those back in the day.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nathan, you're not referring to yourself and then covering it up by saying "A friend had them" are you?

Look at fat pants, I have to ask. Why didn't you bastards just wear a skirt or kilt?

Comment

I remember when I wore "fat pants". Ridiculous. I looked even smaller than I was. It was like I was a baby.

Comment

Don't tell me, you kept falling over like Maggie Simpson? Oh snap!

Comment

Look at fat pants, I have to ask. Why didn't you bastards just wear a skirt or kilt?
                              I have a kilt and I used to rock whatever was comfortable.

Comment

I just wore cargo pants back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X