Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn Pauline. I don't know if I can play that ninja game that long to beat your score haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fucking got higher than Kael's score and it didn't take. WTF?!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What level were you playing on?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Map A Unlimited.

Comment

• That's odd.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It happens.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got a new score now on the map you suggested, Nerdious.

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Ninja vs. Pirates: Wave 19, 300k+ but score didn't take. GAHHHHH.

Comment

• Thats horrible!
                      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I've had the no score register thing happen quite a few times. No biggie, just have fun guys.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Another game added. I'm sure I'll get my ass handed to me quite quickly, but I really dig this one.

Comment

• I love those tower defense games. Soooo fun.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I beat you in Bumble Bee, Rob. Then, I got this.

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

Comment

• What the shit? I'll look into it at home. Could have been a fluke. How far did you get?

Comment

Working...
                                X