Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if they'll make the PSVita not a pain in the ass to hold.

Seriously, only reason I can't play my PSP for longer than like 30 mins a atime. IT's just not comfortable.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks similar to the PSP, except slightly bigger, so probably not.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It will be made of lead and will steal your identity.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.giantbomb.com/e3-2011-nev...ailer/17-4281/

Guys what the hell is happening here? Why is the Katamari King a big fat fucking demon now?

Comment

• I posted that a few days ago, fuck yeahhhhhh
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am all over this shit on PC. Looks like the multiplayer from Kane and Lynch which was fucking awesome.

Comment

• Looks fun.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would imagine it generates a tiny amount of goodwill for the PSN Hack debacle...

Comment

• Fuck that, I'm getting it on the PC.

Comment

• Yeah PC for sure.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WIN, but I play Zelda & Mario too. I am slave to franchises.

Comment

• http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/09/pa...ool/#continued

More info on The Heist. I'll take the Val Kilmer role. Vin is Sizemore.

Comment

• I'll take Amy Brenneman. amidoinitrite?

Comment

• I get to be the TV Hanna kicks out of his car.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X