This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Castlevania board game. Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GEOMETRY WARS 3 OH GAWWWDDDDD
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thimbleweed Park looks AMAZING.

Comment

• I now want to buy Far Cry 4.

Comment

• Chris Benoit = 2 weeks no online play

Comment

• That shit is hilarious.

Comment

• hahahaha, oh man people are fucked up.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What if you actuallty look like the motherfucker?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• no online play for you

Comment

• Klepek leaving Giant Bomb. Really sucks. Dug the dudes work, and liked Bombin The AM a lot. Seems like he is doing something based out of the CAH new office/studio.

Comment

• I'm a just put this right here for you folks who love gaming on your Droids and shit.

Comment

• fucking hilarious. I do not understand people who game on phones past gaming whilst pooping.

Comment

• There's a few games I've been sucked into. 1,000,000. Super Hexagon. Threes. Ridiculous Fishing. Bejeweled.

Comment

• yeah, those don't do shit for me. I don't like staring at my phone for long periods of time if I'm not pooping.

Comment

• I don't see how that controller is going to help me with Threes or Super Hexagon. Also, who wears clothes that have pockets that will fit that thing?* And what island can we send them to be alone with each other? And "phablet" is such a terrible word.

*someone is going to post Rob's yearbook pic, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X