Clear All

Amnesia
    Blood 1/2
    System Shock 2
    Fatal Frame 2
    Eternal Darkness
    Siren
    Condemned 1/2

Shocked that F.E.A.R got you so bad Rob, always found the ghost girl pretty lame
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

When I'm fully into a game I'm IN. See Until Dawn. hahah. Ceej doesn't even flinch during the game. Meanwhile I'm yelping at every jump scare. Even those that I've seen 10+ times.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Amnesia did nothing for me unfortunately. It was so fucking boring and I didn't care about the setting.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The Condemned game was that one with a hobo and a pipe on the 360 right?

Comment

I forgot about Eternal Darkness! That Sanity system was great.

Comment

I never played that.

Comment

Gonna throw Telltale's Walking Dead series into this list. Yeah their engine is fucking janky and terrible, but those 2 seasons were better and more involved than anything in the 5+ seasons of the actual show.

Comment

Condemned and Eternal Darkness are great additions.

DS2 has the nursery. Fuck. I forgot about the nursery.

Comment

That fucking sun, man. That fucking sun.

Comment

Well, I don't have much to add, everything I'd say has been mentioned. Maybe Bioshock.

My favorites would be

The Last of Us
                      Resident Evil 2 & 4
                      Silent Hill 1 & 2
                      Telltale's The Walking Dead
                      PT
                      Dead Space 1 & 2
                      Alien Isolation
                      Until Dawn
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

What about RE 4 do you like so much? Honest question. For me that was the beginning of the end for the tongue in cheek zombie stuff and we've yet to get a great RE game that isn't a remake after it.

I mean, the controls were nice (but I still don't have any issues with the tank controls for the most part) but the setting was meh and I miss actual zombies.

Comment

I liked that RE4 was the first Resident Evil game that was legit fun to actually play.

Comment

SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FILTHY WHORE

Comment

I've only played RE4 when it came out on PS2, but having a RE game that didn't have tank controls was awesome. Similar, I suppose, to playing Snake Eater with the free camera for the first time. I hadn't played a RE game since Nemesis so it had been quite a while since I played a RE game. I did miss the zombies, but I didn't hate Los Ganados and Las Plagas, and there's a lot of Spanish in the game which my brother and I were a sucker for.

Have never gone back and played the HD version. Hated 5 and 6, although 6 slightly less. I guess 4 was the beginning of the end.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I liked that RE4 was the first Resident Evil game that was legit fun to actually play.
                                I agree with this statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X