Four Loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giggity!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Please...

In the ranking system of legitimate drinkers, 'students at local college' rank somewhere between pond scum and a toaster oven. Every college kid thinks they can turn into a superhuman booze fueled sex machine once they leave the protective creche of Mommy and Daddy Land.

Fuck 'em. The death of a college student by alcohol poisoning, vastly improves our species.

Trust me. In the long run, we'll be better for it. Like Elvis Costello once said...

"Let 'em dangle!"

Comment

You'd think with the amount of booze being consumed, they wouldn't be able to even get it up.

Some put a study on that, YA HEAR ME NIH!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm listening to Elvis Costello right now!

/welltimedfist

Comment

*greatmindsthinkalikefist*

Comment

Just got his first three albums the other day.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Good man.

Also, I haven't vomited from drinking in a few years, and I can put it away when I pace myself. That's probably a bad sign.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                  Like Elvis Costello once said...

"Let 'em dangle!"
                  And then said "Iiiiiiiiiiiii can't staaaaaaaaand up..."

Either way, the man was on to something.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Please...

In the ranking system of legitimate drinkers, 'students at local college' rank somewhere between pond scum and a toaster oven. Every college kid thinks they can turn into a superhuman booze fueled sex machine once they leave the protective creche of Mommy and Daddy Land.

Fuck 'em. The death of a college student by alcohol poisoning, vastly improves our species.

Trust me. In the long run, we'll be better for it. Like Elvis Costello once said...

"Let 'em dangle!"
                    I tried to rep you for this....GLORIOUS...In other news, I will start my night off with at least 1 watermelon Loko...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1943435

awesome.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Walked into the neighborhood 7-11 off 3rd yesterday afternoon to grab a bottle of water and a beer. Here's what happened:

*Mr. Vanderhuge peruses cooler, passes by alcohol, sees sign reading "FOUR LOKO - PLEASE ASK CASHIER"*
                        Vanderhuge: "ahhhahahahahaha"

So apparently they got this shit on lockdown. Keep it strong, Loko bros.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

See?

Stupid fucking college kids have to ruin shit for everyone.

Comment

Say Goodnight, Gracie
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

nnoooooooooooooooo

~

Comment

Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                                Come on now, Matt!

This is the land of the free! We simply can't have people thinking for themselves! Don't you care about children? Dear God... won't SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Shit like this makes me seriously consider robbing a bank, taking my loot, and disappearing somewhere in Europe...

Comment

Working...
                                X