No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fail on both counts. Creamy PB and Strawberry PRESERVES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
      That's pretty much the recipe right there. I'm sure you can find Cooper Sharp cheese in Montreal. You can find anything in that town... and that's why I love it. But if you can't, a mild white cheddar will do in a pinch.
      You've been in Montreal? When?

And I'm not sure I can find that cheese, but the Balderson y or 6 years aged cheddar is commonly available. That's not going to any cheese maker, where I can finda lot of stuff.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

32. Fresh Pumpernickel Croutons
        The only way you're getting these is if you make them yourself, or work for a lame chain restaurant. I worked for Ruby Tuesday from 1998 to 2001. When you work at a restaurant, you obviously eat a lot of their food, and get pretty quickly burned out on it. There was one thing, though, that I never tired of, and that was the pumpernickel croutons for the salad bar. Not that ones actually on the salad bar, mind you, but when they were fresh. See, they don't toast these croutons, they DEEP FRY them. They cube up a loaf of pumpernickel, deep fry it for a few minutes, then sprinkle them with garlic salt. The result is a little warm cube of dark bread, with a crisp outside, a soft chewy inside, and an overall mild tasty garlic flavor. 70% of the croutons made at our place never got to the salad bar.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Those Ruby Tuesday pumpernickel croutons are crackmeth addicting. Holy SHIT are those good. I always watch for the server to bring out a fresh, steaming batch of 'em at the salad bar and hit it right away. When they're hot, they're unbeatable.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

33. Lion's Tap hamburgers

We've got a place in Eden Prairie that is known, statewide, as having some of the best hamburgers that you'll find. It's like 10 minutes away from my house, which is thoroughly dangerous to me and my health. I'll put 'em up against 5 Guys Burger and Fries any day of the week. God, I'm drooling right NOW...
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I'll have to respectively disagree. The burgers are good for a bar but aren't anything special (unless we ordered them wrong). 5 guys burgers are better, bigger and tastier.

34. 5 Guys Little Bacon Cheeseburger topped with mayo,rawonions, grilled onions, and lettuce.

YES. That is all.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                Skippy crunchy. Yum.
                Hell yeah. Skippy Natural Super Chunk or whatever it is. I love it hard.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Don't understand the love for crunchy pb. Which is weird cause I love PB and peanuts. But the two together just don't work for me. Maybe I'll have to give it another go.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    Hell yeah. Skippy Natural Super Chunk or whatever it is. I love it hard.
                    I bet you do.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I always enjoy the Jim Gaffigan joke about how he bought the EXTREME Crunchy Peanut Butter and when he opened it, it was just peanuts.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'll have to respectively disagree. The burgers are good for a bar but aren't anything special (unless we ordered them wrong). 5 guys burgers are better, bigger and tastier.
                        You and me, let's grab lunch sometime.

Comment

• Oh shit, Burger-off!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Jif Extra Crunchy is my favorite. I like my sandwich with some crunch in the texture.
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 35. Colcannon!

It's rich, it's musky, it sounds like a hard-boiled private eye, this traditional Irish dish comprising mash potatoes, scallions (spring onions) and cabbage is simple and absolutely delightful. Especially, when teamed with a few nice sausages.

N.B. This is the dinner-side equivalent of Bran Flakes. Discretion is advised.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• My Mouth says YES!

My Anus says NO!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X