500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YESssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
      130 FREE

Definitely my favorite meal. I'm eating an actual FREE lunch right now and it's awesome.
      Sorry Vin, I beat ya to it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "I'm going to Taco Johns until this blows over" - Sheriff Alan Hale
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
          Sorry Vin, I beat ya to it.
          Excuses for not seeing that post...

A) I was drunk.
          2) I was on the moon... with Steve!
          D) I was dead at the time...

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
            Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers(or the vast majority), but when I have extra food I'm trying to get rid of I just say, "I'll take it to the vultures." Because that's what they are. They swoop in and pick off every thing.
            Someone brought in a tray of various mini-candies yesterday morning. By 8:30 am they were all gone.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              Someone brought in a tray of various mini-candies yesterday morning. By 8:30 am they were all gone.
              Yeah, I'll be bringing the trick-or-treat leftovers in on Monday. Or at least I hope I will be. If not, we have a lot more kids in the neighborhood than I thought.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 167. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Whether it be minis or full size, the salty/sweet combo of peanut butter and chocolate is unbeatable. Mmmmm, now I want one.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck those dark chocolate ones though.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                    167. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Whether it be minis or full size, the salty/sweet combo of peanut butter and chocolate is unbeatable. Mmmmm, now I want one.
                    God, yes. I want one of these the size of my fist. I have a horrible addiction to peanut butter.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Me too man. I eat that shit by the spoonful. I lived off of beer and peanut butter for like 4 months a few years back.

Comment

• PB crack addict here as well. I almost never buy it because when I do I end up putting in a movie, opening a 2 liter of root beer, and a jar of peanut butter (smoooove). The root beer and peanut butter always finish with the credits.

Comment

• hell yes on peanut butter in general.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                            Fuck those dark chocolate ones though.
                            But the white chocolate ones are oddly compelling. And they may not be fist sized (particularly not JAKE's fist), but the "Big Cup" comes the closest, & is the bestiest Reese's thar be.

168. Almond Joys Milk chocolate covering tender coconut, with almonds on top. It don't get no better. I once had a drink called an Almond Joy shot, that was a layer of Kahluah over a layer of Amaretto over a layer of Malibu. Each flavor hit you in succession (chocolate, almond, coconut), EXACTLY like they do when you eat one of the chocolate bars. Best mixed drink I ever had ,"bar" none.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              The treasurer in my office has a bag of Kit-Kats just sitting on the shelf.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                                Fuck those dark chocolate ones though.
                                HEY!!!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X