This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
    You need to grab some liquor and make this thread easier to find certain recipes mr. Mod.
    Were I not technically retarded, I would do just that, sir!

Comment

• Goddammit. I have to do everything. :P

PREPARE FOR A NEW THREAD OF EASY TO FIND RECIPES MOTHERTRUCKERS.

well, probably in a week or so. IT's a lot of work haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why not just make a new thread to post recipes, and leave this one for requests?

Comment

• Quiet, you! Let the man index the awesomeness! And thanks Rerb! I know I for one will certainly appreciate that effort.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Rerb?

If you tell me how to do it in bare-bones terms, I can do it for you.

just send in an IM.

Comment

• BAM! I just created the UBER RECIPE THREAD. Vin will be able to tweak the categories and move things around, but hopefully it's easier for you guys. Let me know if you have suggestions or comment. Thanks!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's really handy Rob, thanks!
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I'm expecting my wife will be locking onto that thread this weekend - thanks, dude!

Comment

• no problem! Way too many recipes that get lost in 47 pages. Vin and I will keep everything up to date everytime a new recipe gets posted here, it will be updated in the UBER threads.

Comment

• Even though I barely ever cook, recipes always give me hope that one day I can throw together a fabulous meal with the proper guidance. Thanks, Rob and Vin!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Even though I barely ever cook, recipes always give me hope that one day I can throw together a fabulous meal with the proper guidance. Thanks, Rob and Vin!
                        Lisa,

The only way to do it, is to just do it. Be bold and daring in the kitchen! That's when you make meals worth remembering.

Comment

• What he said. It's really not as hard as it looks. The hardest part is coordinating multiple things so they're all ready at the same time, but even that gets much easier in a surprisingly short amount of time.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• There's the inital start-up investment. But after that, you're ready to roll at a moment's notice.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              What he said. It's really not as hard as it looks. The hardest part is coordinating multiple things so they're all ready at the same time, but even that gets much easier in a surprisingly short amount of time.
                              That. At least 75% of cooking well is prep-related.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Awesome job on the UBER THREADS. Now, go get us some new members so we get MOAR REZIPEEZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X