Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Comment

• Do I NEED to grill the chicken? Or could I just cook it up in my skillet?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOVE. Gonna make this shit this weekend since I pretty much have everything to do it with. Hopefully her, too.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Do I NEED to grill the chicken? Or could I just cook it up in my skillet?
          Either/or...

But if you fry it, do it on a high heat so it gets a bit on the crispy side.

Comment

• I can do that. May have to try this recipe this weekend.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Goes well over rice. Most of you can find naan bread to go with at any decent grocer. I posted a recipe for it on this thread a few months back. The more intrepid among you can seek it out.

Comment

• Tikka Masala is awesome.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And has surpassed Fish & Chips as the 'National Dish Of Great Britain'...

Comment

• I'll need to post Martin's Pad Thai recipe....
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yes...

You'll need to do that.

Comment

• Yes, you will...
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          The more intrepid among you can seek it out.
                          You're the master chef mod here. You need to get all of the recipes into one thread that no one posts in. Get hammered and get started!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            You're the master chef mod here. You need to get all of the recipes into one thread that no one posts in. Get hammered and get started!
                            By Cthulu, you're right!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Jake...this one is for you. Ask her out and fucking use it!

Chicken Tikka Masala

1 cup yogurt
                              1 tablespoon lemon juice
                              2 teaspoons ground cumin
                              1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
                              2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
                              2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
                              1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
                              4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
                              3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
                              4 long skewers

1 tablespoon butter
                              1 clove garlic, minced
                              1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
                              2 teaspoons ground cumin
                              2 teaspoons paprika
                              3 teaspoons salt, or to taste
                              1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
                              1 cup heavy cream
                              1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro

Directions:

1: In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, and 4 teaspoons salt. Stir in the chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.

2: Preheat a grill for high heat.

3: Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade. Grill until juices run clear, about 5 minutes on each side.

4: Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and jalapeno for 1 minute. Season with 2 teaspoons cumin, paprika, and 3 teaspoons salt. Stir in tomato sauce and cream.

5: Simmer on low heat until sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Add grilled chicken, and simmer for 10 minutes.

6: Transfer to a serving platter, and garnish with fresh cilantro.

7: Rejoice in her moist, sticky accolades...

I've done all I can for you...
                              . Just. . . .
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Anyone have special Thanksgiving recipes to share?

Comment

Working...
                                X