No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has those kind of talents? Don't let her go Rob. Don't let her go.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Haha. She does not. But she can make a mean hotdish or cookies.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've been contemplating give as a "gift" baking lessons to my other half. I just know I'll be kicked out of bed for giving that kind of gift.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh man, looks so fucking good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I want to go to there. I hate that I can't get sushi anywhere around where I work.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Judging by that cake, it's clear that Rob wants his birthday theme to be The Thing.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Urasawa is GREAT. Another awesome place = Ronin. I spent my last single (was in the middle of a brief split) Valentine's Day there drinking way too much sake and watching the samurai movies that they have projected onto the wall. I kinda miss living right in West Hollywood.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

This must go into my stomach!

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I think I just dry heaved.

Comment

Double Down Sandwich? God, imagine the marketing for that.

"Why do we call it the Double Down? Because if you skip out on a deal like this, you're extra retarded!"
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

HAha. And yuck to KFC. Except their fucking potatoes and gravy. Oh man, so fucking awesome.

Comment

But their bowl of fail is so good!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Their BBQ chicken sandwich isn't bad. But fuck that potato wedge nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              But their bowl of fail is so good!

My slop is way better.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X