Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Alright, well maybe I'll play some before Lost tonight.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Then maybe I shall too.

Who am I kidding, I'll be on the second I get home from work to the second my girl comes home and kicks me off.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Shit, now that the girl and I are on the same work schedule, I don't get time to play really. And before she comes in here and freaks out, it's not her fault I just try not to play when she gets off work.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ok Rob, let me try.

Dear Lesley,

I understand your feelings when you come home from work and find Rob yelling at the tv with a controller in his hand and headset on his head. But games like Call of Duty are here in this world to keep us men sane. We need to shoot shit. It's in our blood. Call of Duty gives us the freedom to shoot stuff over and over again. Without video games, Rob may go out and shoot cute fuzzy animals instead. And if the animals don't quench his bloodlust, people could be next. People, Lesley! No one wants Rob to start killing humans! So for his sanity, and your knowledge that others will live becasue Rob is safe at home, please let hin play video games for a few hours everyday. The world will benefit greatly.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ari

Comment

Haha. I'm not sure if that' going to help my cause or hinder it.

Although, she did play Tomb Raider and Uncharted this weekend like it was going out of style.

Comment

Women need to solve puzzles = Men need to destroy shit.

Comment

Word is bond son.

We need to get you up in the podcast one of these days via skype or something. I think it would be fun.

Comment

I'm a podcast virgin, but damn does it seem like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                    Ok Rob, let me try.

Dear Lesley,

I understand your feelings when you come home from work and find Rob yelling at the tv with a controller in his hand and headset on his head. But games like Call of Duty are here in this world to keep us men sane. We need to shoot shit. It's in our blood. Call of Duty gives us the freedom to shoot stuff over and over again. Without video games, Rob may go out and shoot cute fuzzy animals instead. And if the animals don't quench his bloodlust, people could be next. People, Lesley! No one wants Rob to start killing humans! So for his sanity, and your knowledge that others will live becasue Rob is safe at home, please let hin play video games for a few hours everyday. The world will benefit greatly.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ari
                    I would like to point out that I don't ever tell him he can't play. There are often times when I tell him to play and he doesn't. It's not my fault - and he always says he feels bad... but I don't (I really don't) do anything to make him feel bad...... except maybe watch TV in the bedroom.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yep, that totally makes me feel bad (watching tv in the bedroom) but only sometimes. And I did say that you never tell me I can't play, it's just that sometimes I know for a fact that you don't want to watch me play video games after working all day and I understand that. Booyah!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                        Yep, that totally makes me feel bad (watching tv in the bedroom) but only sometimes. And I did say that you never tell me I can't play, it's just that sometimes I know for a fact that you don't want to watch me play video games after working all day and I understand that. Booyah!
                        You may not have said that ... but Ari is making me feel like the bad guy.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Just ignore Ari. Most women do.

OOOH BURN!

Comment

I'm only kidding! In fact, your situation is almost the exact same as me and Sarah. I play Call of Duty till she comes home from work ( I get off a few hours earlier than her), then I usually shut off the game cause she doesn't really like watching me play, and I feel awful if she just goes to the bedroom to watch tv. Which she wouldn't do anyways, she'd kick me off the X-Box and force me into the bedroom.

And Lesley, Rob's right. Women haven't listened to me since I hit puberty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              Shit, now that the girl and I are on the same work schedule, I don't get time to play really. And before she comes in here and freaks out, it's not her fault I just try not to play when she gets off work.
                              I used to be like this with my wife. But a man can sit on the couch and "enjoy" HGTV for only so long before he snaps and needs to kill some terrorists.

I had a fucking awesome run last night (one match I went 29 and 6) but today I stunk on ice. Why is that? To fuel the podcast war, I'll blame Brian at Press A. I played a bit of Halo 3 with him late last night and was DESTROYED.

Comment

Well Brian does suck at video games, unless it's a plastic guitar game, so that's probably it. =) I really need to jump back on to the 360 and play some COD. It's been like a week or two. Stupid PS3 and Warhawk.

Comment

Working...
                                X