No announcement yet.

Vegetarianism/Veganism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As has been said before: Meat is murder. Sweet, delicious murder.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The way I see it, it's either you or the cow. And I'm not giving the cow the opportunity.

Just ask this scienitician.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The only thing really keeping me from trying a vegetarian diet is Sam Elliot. He keeps telling me about beef. It's what's for dinner.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm sure I could go vegan, but like Ed said it can get too fucking expensive. Plus once again, I really fucking love meat.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

However, veal is straight fucked up.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

yet oh so tasty.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Someone needs to find a picture of that meat baby. I'd still eat the fuck outta that thing.

Comment

I like veal, but I eat it very rarely (pun intended). Seriously, I eat it maybe once every 3-4 years.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yeah, same. It's not like I'm chowing down on baby cows every week. I think I've had it maybe 3-4 times ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I'm sure I could go vegan, but like Ed said it can get too fucking expensive. Plus once again, I really fucking love meat.
                      Concur'd. Not only that, but you'll also have take supplements.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Last time I tried that I got sick. Note to self, don't buy supplements from a guy in a trenchcoat hanging outside the gas station.

Comment

I like meat. Fuck people that don't. I don't trust em.

Also, most vegetarians I've met are self involved assholes who love to preach their shit. Just like PETA people.
                          Amen. Preaching to the choir.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            As an irishman who went vegitarian, I assume you got many a potato joke. *Ducks in case of offense*
                            Oh yes. To be fair, I did/do bring it on myself, though. I have an unnatural love of potatoes - even for someone from here. The vast majority of my university diet comprised of them in one form or another. I appreciate your candor, but I think I'm literally incapable of taking offense at any affiliation with or reference to potatoes (pron. "pa-TAY-duz.") For this and more, I truly belong in the stereotype thread.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Last time I tried that I got sick. Note to self, don't buy supplements from a guy in a trenchcoat hanging outside the gas station.
                              Yah, I wouldn't pay for a suppository with an enema, myself.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I'm like half vegetarian. By that I mean that I cook a lot of vegetarian meals. But that's like half.

The other half has no veggies.

My wife was vegetarian before our kid. Did it because she didn't eat too much meat anyway. And I get that mass-produced meat is horrible, and we should pay more for our meat. SO we do the Mark Bittman diet and eat vegan/vegetarian by day, and omnivorous by night.
                                Hey, is this Martin Martin? Yeah, I'm doing that too, thanks to you! I still eat meat, and not going full-on Bittman, but I'd say at this point I'm doing about 50/50, half vegetarian/half chompy-down-on-the-animals. It's really working out fairly well, thanks again for that advice!

For me, I'd love to give up meat for "I love animals and don't want to eat them" reasons. But I also like meat too much, and actually, I DO feel better when I have it than when I don't. So the cutting way back aspect of the Bittman diet is nice, I'm really liking it.
                                Last edited by Lisa; 01-30-2010, 06:13 AM.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X