Smashburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashburger

Is coming to my town. Anyone know anything about it? Five guys is opening soon too.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Never heard of them but the name is awesome. Five guys sucks.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

5 guys is the shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Never heard of it. I have heard of Loveburger.

Thanks, Can't Hardly Wait.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I've tried 5 guys twice (man, that sounds so dirty). Both times I left thinking "Did I order a side cup of grease too"?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

But 5 Guys is the offical burger of Pauline Kael.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I've tried 5 guys twice (man, that sounds so dirty). Both times I left thinking "Did I order a side cup of grease too"?

Oh yeah. That's how burgers should be. Nice and greasy. Which is why when we have one, we then talk a few miles walk around the park afterwards.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I assume you need the park to "air" out some things. Am I right?

Comment

Moist, yes. Juicy, yes. Dripping in artery choking grease? Hell no.

Comment

Which is why I stopped going to Fuddruckers. One of the worst names in the fast food business this side of BJ's.

Comment

Gotta to get to 5 Guys, there's one in Carson or Long Beach or some shit far from me...Speaking of which, I made burgers last night. The way to do it is to butter the patties before you grill. Put a thin layer of butter all over the outside of the patty then add some Lawry's seasoning salt...OMG, the inside was juicy and purrrrfect the outside was a little crispy but fucking delicious. Try this shit if you like greasy/flavorful burgers.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I've gotta try that buttering nonsense. Sounds damn good.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          The way to do it is to butter the patties before you grill. Put a thin layer of butter all over the outside of the patty then add some Lawry's seasoning salt...OMG, the inside was juicy and purrrrfect the outside was a little crispy but fucking delicious. Try this shit if you like greasy/flavorful burgers.
                          I've done that but I also put brown sugar in my burger too (mash it in the burger when making the patty). If you haven't then shame on you. Shame.

Comment

I had no idea there even was a 5 guys around here. It's like Sonic, I see ads for it but there are no Sonics in LA County.

Comment

Sonic is shit fast food.

5 guys is not. They cook it fresh with any toppings you want. And their fries are fucking AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                              X