No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't entirely compare it to him. Wow, that made no sense.

Comment

It's okay, Bud. We've all been there. Now go take a lap and think about what you did.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

In regards to the trailer for Nightmare on Elm Street, they BARELY show his face. But it's true, he looks like a burn victim.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Rob wants me to let you know that he takes great offense to the Dane Cook remark, because Dane Cook is in fact a douche bag, and he would have told you this himself but he is too busy killing Japanese soldiers in BF1943.*

Rob had me type that EXACTLY. I don't hear it. But that is probably because I love Rob and hate Dane cook with a passion.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Sorry, Rob.

Comment

haha, it's all good.

I'll give out some coups to the BK lounge...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*in the most nerdiest voice* THEY'RE CALLED ADULT COLLECTABLES!

Comment

Both Green Lantern: First Flight and Trick 'r Treat are both being distributed by Warner Premier.

And I said it before but if you plan on attending Comic Con for the movies/shows, plan on waiting in stupidly long lines for Hall H and Ballroom 20.

Comment

Music cue for the win. Good stuff guys, really good stuff.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thanks guys.

Also, I still would ban Lesley into the shed.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've never been thrown into a shed. I have been told to get off it.

Comment

Well if you had ebola, I'd throw you into the shed.

Comment

Why in the fuck would I have Ebola? I didn't fuck nor finger any sores. You know I stay disease free to for you Rob.

Comment

Hah. Man, we were fucking drunk doing that. I think we may start doing mini eps of "She's Right, I'm Rob" like that. That is one conversation that would never have happened if it was Ceej and I.

Comment

Thank god for that. Because I don't think I could recover from hearing a Rob/CJ fingering incident.

Comment

Working...
                                X